Pete Carroll, realizing he just beat Russell Wilson with Geno Smith:

Fade

Reaction score
and? most of us are expecting between 3-8 wins at best... so you're not saying anything. we're in rebuild mode. hello? :ROFLMAO:

meanwhile, this was your $256m boy when it mattered most...

Hackett went over what happened in his presser. If they gained enough yards to get within the kickers range. They were going to run the clock down and kick it. It was a foolish decision, and Pete was relieved.

Wilson isn't my boy, I'm just here to balance out the insanity coming from the other side.

OP
OP
seatownlowdown

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Hackett went over what happened in his presser. If they gained enough yards to get within the kickers range. They were going to run the clock down and kick it. It was a foolish decision, and Pete was relieved.
a coach's presser aka damage control?

hackett was certainly outcoached. and the broncos are the better overall team right now. all that being said, wilson froze when the game was on the line. wilson choked. 4th and 5, a hof qb and his fancy weapons, and he defers to the sideline? to instead allow a 65 yard kick at sealevel? don't sugarcoat it. this was as much on wilson as hackett, if not more. wilson, a 10 year vet in the league, and former superbowl champion, has got to be the one to take ownership. and he didn't. he had the ball in his hands, and froze when it mattered most.

I'm just here to balance out the insanity coming from the other side.
so that's your excuse for being so toxic?

...you come off as a bay area 49er fan guising as a seahawk fan. ;) you come to these threads days after a seahawk win to shit on and dismiss the victory. it seems you're definitely not one of us. and if you are, then humble yourself. it's apparent you're seething right now.

Last edited:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
More annoying is the posters crying about posters not sharing the same opinion is them.

The Seahawks are once again huge underdogs this week. Which isn't an accident, they are not a good team.
I--DON'T--CARE--ABOUT--YOUR--WRONG--"OPINION'' Fade, fact is, I NEVER HAVE...You're floating your OWN SPIN on this Russell Wilson LOSS, PLAYING AGAINST GENO 'frikkkken' SMITH NO LESS.
It must suck to realize that you hedged your bet on the WRONG T-E-A-M, eh?

Fade

Reaction score
a coach's presser aka damage control?

hackett was certainly outcoached. and the broncos are the better overall team right now. all that being said, wilson froze when the game was on the line. wilson choked. 4th and 5, a hof qb and his fancy weapons, and he defers to the sideline? to instead allow a 65 yard kick at sealevel? don't sugarcoat it. this was as much on wilson as hackett, if not more. wilson, a 10 year vet in the league, and former superbowl champion, has got to be the one to take ownership. and he didn't. he had the ball in his hands, and froze when it mattered most.

so that's your excuse for being so toxic?

View attachment 54547

...you come off as a bay area 49er fan guising as a seahawk fan. ;) you come to these threads days after a seahawk win to shit on and dismiss the victory. it seems you're definitely not one of us. and if you are, then humble yourself. it's apparent you're seething right now.
I don't think bay area fans make fun of the Niners for wasting THREE 1st rounders on a Highschooler at QB.

You're just unfamiliar with my post history. I go against the grain a lot, take the heat, only to get PM'd by members about "how the hell did I know" down the road.

I also said Hackett was outcoached earlier in this thread, so I don't know where that is coming from. I'm not seething, I'm laughing at the overreactions to 1 game. You're the one who seems upset to be honest. You're projecting.

Fade

Reaction score
I--DON'T--CARE--ABOUT--YOUR--WRONG--"OPINION'' Fade, fact is, I NEVER HAVE...You're floating your OWN SPIN on this Russell Wilson LOSS, PLAYING AGAINST GENO 'frikkkken' SMITH NO LESS.
It must suck to realize that you hedged your bet on the WRONG T-E-A-M, eh?
Cared enough to reply. Ha-ha.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Yes. It's a 5-12 roster.

Hey, who is disagreeing with you? You seem to want to rub it in, but we are all wallowing it in already. You seem to think you are saying something clever, but it's old news that everyone has pretty much accepted it ages ago. This is a team in the process of rebuilding, so why wouldn't we (the team and us as fans) enjoy every win as much as possible? We all know you would rather be miserable, but you don't need to drag everyone else down with you.

What else do you have?

OP
OP
seatownlowdown

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
You're just unfamiliar with my post history.
i just checked a few. that's a whole lotta crow you need to eat.

"A great signing by Denver."

"Classless Seahawks. Put out a hit piece on Russ"

"One sided hit piece, put out by the team."

"5-12"

"5-12"

"Seahawks got lucky"

etc. etc.

I'm not seething

you're absolutely seething. 😭 and those tears are so, so salty

and with all those bitter, anti pete carroll posts, the game outcome was obviously not what you wanted. eat crow.
it's far more important to you to diminish pete carroll than celebrate a win ...yes, you are probably a bay area 49er fan... and most definitely a russell wilson apologist :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
seatownlowdown

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Hey, who is disagreeing with you? You seem to want to rub it in, but we are all wallowing it in already. You seem to think you are saying something clever, but it's old news that everyone has pretty much accepted it ages ago. This is a team in the process of rebuilding, so why wouldn't we (the team and us as fans) enjoy every win as much as possible? We all know you would rather be miserable, but you don't need to drag everyone else down with you.

What else do you have?
exactly.

Fade

Reaction score
i just checked a few. that's a whole lotta crow you need to eat.

"A great signing by Denver."

"Classless Seahawks. Put out a hit piece on Russ"

"One sided hit piece, put out by the team."

"5-12"

"5-12"

"Seahawks got lucky"

etc. etc.

View attachment 54550

you're absolutely seething. 😭 and those tears are so, so salty

and with all those bitter, anti pete carroll posts, the game outcome was obviously not what you wanted. eat crow.
it's far more important to you to diminish pete carroll than celebrate a win ...yes, you are probably a bay area 49er fan... and most definitely a russell wilson apologist :ROFLMAO:
Let's see.

1) It was a great signing by Denver. He could've reset the market, instead he will have low cap numbers for the next 3 years. They will be major players in free agency the next 2 years for sure.

2) Hit piece by the team. Isn't my just my opinion, but by neutral observers in the national media as well. And indeed it was a hit piece.

3) 5-12 (Seems accurate. Vegas has them at 5.5)

4) Seahawks were very fortunate in this game, unless you're a homer. Then you probably thought they dominated. Ha-ha.

Winning the Russ Bowl doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. If Russ continues to be a pro-bowler and make the playoffs in Denver, while Pete flounders and misses the playoffs season after season, whelp, there you go.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Let's see.

1) It was a great signing by Denver. He could've reset the market, instead he will have low cap numbers for the next 3 years. They will be major players in free agency the next 2 years for sure.

2) Hit piece by the team. Isn't my just my opinion, but by neutral observers in the national media as well. And indeed it was a hit piece.

3) 5-12 (Seems accurate. Vegas has them at 5.5)

4) Seahawks were very fortunate in this game, unless you're a homer. Then you probably thought they dominated. Ha-ha.

Winning the Russ Bowl doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. If Russ continues to be a pro-bowler and make the playoffs in Denver, while Pete flounders and misses the playoffs season after season, whelp, there you go.

Broncos bandwagon has open seats, I heard.

Latest posts