Drew Stanton to start on Sunday after all?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Drew Stanton was listed on Arizona's practise report today as 'Limited'.

There's also this:

Edward Cole ‏@edcole43 3m3 minutes ago
Arians said realistic best case for Stanton was Sunday. He looked serious when he said it. This is very interesting...

I'm not sure if rolling out Drew Stanton with a bad knee is a good thing for the Cardinals.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
go-ahead-meme-generator-go-ahead-make-my-day-a564ed.jpg

Cartire

Reaction score
If this even has a smidgen of truth, it means that Arians has seen all he needs to see at practice and knows they are in trouble with Ryan for sure.

kidhawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2kr87jzl said:
Drew Stanton was listed on Arizona's practise report today as 'Limited'.

There's also this:

Edward Cole ‏@edcole43 3m3 minutes ago
Arians said realistic best case for Stanton was Sunday. He looked serious when he said it. This is very interesting...

I'm not sure if rolling out Drew Stanton with a bad knee is a good thing for the Cardinals.

Saw this when I posted the practice reports. Somehow I just don't see him being trotted out there right now. Maybe if they needed a win to get into the playoffs, but if he was to get hurt even worse while hobbled, their playoff hopes could be sunk.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Arians is a sneaky bastard.

I'm not sure if he's trolling us, trying to distract away from Lindley, or what he's up to. I will say this, if Stanton's knee isn't right still, it would be a really bad idea.

They're already in the playoffs. Why damage your chances from that point ?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I am certain that Arians is just screwing with the Hawks now, he knows how big this is and is trying to work every possible advantage.

Bprez3

Reaction score
I posted this in the practice report thread:

With Stanton's practice participation it's probably a game of cat and mouse. I like our chances with Lindley or a one legged Stanton the exact same...7pts

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-2/Cardinals-Surprise-Drew-Stanton-Practices/ad141978-15bf-43e6-8ece-d43c8c552d5c[/urltargetblank]

There's a video of Stanton talking after practice about his status, and he certainly didn't sound optimistic, but he also sounded like he was trying not to say that he wouldn't play.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I love that the big scare Arians wants to throw into us is that he's going to rush back the QB who we already crushed once.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Scottemojo":bi8eujdy said:
I am certain that Arians is just screwing with the Hawks now, he knows how big this is and is trying to work every possible advantage.

This was my first impression. If he has to start pulling tricks out of his ass like this, it doesn't bode well for his teams chances.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It's just Arians response to Carrol playing cat and mouse with Okung's status.

"See, I can play with the big boys too."

-bsd

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
So our D holds them to 7-10. All we need is 13.

I just love being a fan of this team. 31 years and counting. Our time has come and its so very sweet.

Go Hawks!

dukestar

Reaction score
This is great. What happened last time we played against a QB that had a wonky knee?