Besides the Super Bowl

SeaChase

Reaction score
I think this is the second best game I've seen. All sides of the ball played awesome tonight. The runs by Lynch and Wilson are just epic, and I never use that word.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
SeaChase":348dro92 said:
I think this is second best game I've seen. All sides of the ball played awesome tonight. The runs by Lynch and Wilson are just epic, and I never use that word.

For dominance against a top team...yeah, I feel you.

duckypoo

Reaction score
Special Teams wasn't nearly the quality of their Super Bowl performance.

But y'know, yeah, pretty damn awesome all around.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm with you. Something about this was so satisfying.

Knowing that we killed them, minus 9 points of missed field goals, combined with the playoff implications and the reassurance of how good our team is right now, made this a great game to be a Seahawks fan.

Plus... Awesome individual plays...

Hawks46

Reaction score
Just another Prime Time massacre by our Hawks. I've seen a lot of pretty dominant games in Prime Time, I remember that one in Philly where we won 42-0.

I also think the win against AZ that went 58-0 was probably the most dominant game I've seen us play, in all phases.

OP
OP
SeaChase

SeaChase

Reaction score
Those were definitely dominate, but this one was just fun to watch. Solid performance plus some outstanding individual plays.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
SeaChase":47mz7xwe said:
Those were definitely dominate, but this one was just fun to watch. Solid performance plus some outstanding individual plays.

Dominant. The word you want is dominant. :roll:

As in , "we will dominant them every time we play them." :lol:

evergreen

Reaction score
It's not just dominance but the superb play of our stars. This was a highlight reel 2nd half for us! We haven't gone off on a team like this since GB, and Denver for 3/4, but those weren't this good, not even. We did it to New Orleans and SF last year too, and four teams in 2012.

It feels like the 49er game from 2012. Christmas came early again!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3lr7dt0w said:
SeaChase":3lr7dt0w said:
I think this is second best game I've seen. All sides of the ball played awesome tonight. The runs by Lynch and Wilson are just epic, and I never use that word.

For dominance against a top team...yeah, I feel you.

Cap9F2g

Obviously an awesome and dominant performance regardless though.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
To do this against this Defense, yeah this has been this team's 2nd best game.

This Defense has owned the Hawks in the last couple years. Wilson and Lynch just dismantled them.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'm still stunned that the vaunted Arizona defense broke down so completely. Luke Willson is really not all that fast.

Not that I'm complaining.

Although I could have gained significant ground in the Pick the Score Contest if Seattle had scored just one touchdown less...