Pete Carroll's Weekly Press Conferences

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/live.html[/urltargetblank]

Monday is usually at 3pm, but still no sign of it. I'm going to be leaving in a few minutes and will be on the road for a bit, so I won't be able to post a synopsis. I'll also be on vacation through the end of the year, so I won't be online to catch all the press conferences live. If someone would like to step up and take this over for this week that would be great. Hopefully the following week will be a bye week with little to talk about except which team is coming to Seattle to play us in the division round :th2thumbs:

For those who want to watch, the link to watch live is above. they are scheduled as follows (times can and often do change depending on Pete's availability):

Monday 3pm (Late this week, obviously)

Wednesday 12:25 pm

Friday 1:30 pm

seahawks.com usually posts the videos to this page within a few hours for those who want to go back and watch them later:

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/press-conferences.html[/urltargetblank]

Blitzer88

Reaction score
On twitter they said that there would be no presser today, but would have one tomorrow.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3q1jgvhs said:
On twitter they said the presser for today was moved to tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. I don't know why I never saw that, as I follow the Seahawks on twitter (seahawks stuff is pretty much exclusively what I use twitter for).

So to update the above post. I'm leaving now to start my year end vacation, so I likely won't be around for the press conferences this week. Hopefully someone will be kind and post them but if not, check them out at the links above. You can get some good information, especially in the wednesday and friday pressers.

Latest posts