Brace Yourselves... Playoff Kam Has Been Activated.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
EDIT: NSFW Music at beginning...Although Cypress Hill never hurt nobody!

[youtube]PGP0QN8ZSYs[/youtube]

jacobsod

Reaction score
Yuup - love how Bam Bam has been knockin players flat out on their arse! Definitely a force to be reckoned with!

Reminds me of that scene in RCR in last years SB when they're being told to hit 'em ...hit 'em again... they're getting scared of being hit in the middle! Lay 'em OUT!

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Honestly, I think playoff Kam (and playoff Seahawks) have been active ever since we hit 6-4. Remember, we were 3 games behind Arizona with 6 to go, and a loss to Arizona in Seattle would have given the Cardinals a 4 game lead with 5 to go, along with the potential to achieve a sweep later at home. That was a game the Hawks HAD to win for any shot at the division (and very likely any shot at the playoffs at all).

For all the pressure that Carolina fans suggest that Seattle will be facing due to their expectations, they don't realize that they've been dealing with that pressure for 6 straight weeks, and handling it pretty well.

sutz

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2vypurpa said:
Honestly, I think playoff Kam (and playoff Seahawks) have been active ever since we hit 6-4. Remember, we were 3 games behind Arizona with 6 to go, and a loss to Arizona in Seattle would have given the Cardinals a 4 game lead with 5 to go, along with the potential to achieve a sweep later at home. That was a game the Hawks HAD to win for any shot at the division (and very likely any shot at the playoffs at all).

For all the pressure that Carolina fans suggest that Seattle will be facing due to their expectations, they don't realize that they've been dealing with that pressure for 6 straight weeks, and handling it pretty well.
This. :13: The Seahawks have been playing playoff football for over a month now.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
okay now I feel really stupid, I read the title and thought it was the Panthers cam not ours!

Sonicsdave

Reaction score
Thanks for that! Made my day! Reminds me of the highlight pack they showed at the clink this year vs dallas. Bam! Bam!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":9qgx570a said:
okay now I feel really stupid, I read the title and thought it was the Panthers cam not ours!
Now, you do know that Cam will be reviewing what Kam will be doing to his Receivers, eh?
Pretty hard to figure that you can just throw to your Receivers that might be away from his area of coverage, because he's constantly roving. :twisted:

Seafan

Reaction score
seahawk 17":2le6fyfv said:
Still don't know how he wasn't named SB MVP.

Could have been Kam, or Avril, or RW or Kerce. But to make it a backup LB was a nice way to say the Hawk defense won the MVP.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I will never get tired of watching Crabtree "make a business decision" with Chancellor bearing down on him.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
sutz":2052oqyp said:
volsunghawk":2052oqyp said:
This. :13: The Seahawks have been playing playoff football for over a month now.
Exactly. Not to mention, the vast majority of players on this team entered LAST season with SB expectations, went 16-3 and brought home the trophy. These guys don't feel pressure. They ARE the pressure. (or as Heisenberg would say, they're the ones who knock. 8) )

And scifly, your avi and that pic work very well together. :th2thumbs:

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Kam has been huge in the playoffs the last 2 seasons, absolute money!

shawnsim

Reaction score
Yup. Good on the OP. You grabbed it before it happened. You get the Miss Cleo award.