Seahawks survey: From best to worst..

SeaChase

Reaction score
I scrolled down the main page and didn't see this posted yet.

Seahawks survey: From best hair to best trash-talker, who the players picked.
http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2025408583_seahawkssurvey09xml.html

Funniest player

1) Michael Bennett (5 votes)

2) Ricardo Lockette (2)

3) Christine Michael (1)

4) Nate Isles (1)

5) Alvin Bailey (1)

6) Byron Maxwell (1)

Most likely to run for president

1) Russell Wilson (4)

2) Russell Okung (4)

3) Richard Sherman (1)

4) Doug Baldwin (1)

Most likely to get yelled at by a coach

1) Ricardo Lockette (8)

2) James Carpenter (1)

3) Justin Britt (1)

Best basketball player

1) Bryan Walters (5)

2) Bobby Wagner (2)

3) Kam Chancellor (2)

4) Robert Turbin (1)

5) Tony McDaniel (1)

Best hair

1) Cooper Helfet (4)

2) Clint Gresham (2)

3) Luke Willson (2)

4) Bobby Wagner (1)

5) Russell Wilson (1)

6) Russell Okung (1)

Best trash-talker

1) Richard Sherman (5)

2) Michael Bennett (5)

Biggest prankster

1) Pete Carroll (6)

2) Kam Chancellor (2)

Most likely to be a coach some day

1) Earl Thomas (5)

2) Heath Farwell (2)

3) Michael Bennett (1)

4) Max Unger (1)

5) J.R. Sweezy (1)

6) Justin Britt (1)

Biggest eater

1) Nate Isles (4)

2) J.R. Sweezy (3)

3) Alvin Bailey (2)

4) Brock Coyle (1)

Best celebration

1) Branon Mebane (5)

2) Michael Bennett (3)

3) Ricardo Lockette (2)

Best dancer

1) Richard Sherman (5)

2) Malcolm Smith (2)

3) Tony McDaniel (1)

4) Nate Isles (1)

Best car

1) Earl Thomas (4)

2) Kam Chancellor (4)

3) Marshawn Lynch (3)

Worst car

1) Mike Morgan (5)

2) Brock Coyle (3)

3) Byron Maxwell (2)

Best dressed

1) Kam Chancellor (5)

2) Earl Thomas (4)

3) Russell Wilson (1)

Interesting, Walters the best basketball player.

McGruff

Reaction score
Nate Isles shows up a ton, which is really odd considering hes a relative unknown.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Funny the one that pops out to me is Byron Maxwell in the voting for "worst car". That to me tells me the man is gonna wanna get paid. Ie, see you later & thanks for your services

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
12thManNorth":3l8gh0vz said:
Walters is supposed to be the best golfer on the team too

I had thought that was Hauschka.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Walters is the one who bested Steve Kerr in a shootout (either H.O.R.S.E. or free throws, I've heard it both ways) so that probably got him the nod.

The best hair category winners? Um, okay I guess. I don't notice other men's hair, but Cooper and Clint topping that list is weird.

Only 11 total votes, though. Like 1/5 of the whole team.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
now I wanna know what kinda cars Maxwell/Coyle/Morgan are driving

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1t4hvyfk said:
now I wanna know what kinda cars Maxwell/Coyle/Morgan are driving

Maybe one of these monster cars.....

Attachments

• car..jpg
    car..jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 678

byau

Reaction score
The one that popped to me?

Biggest prankster

1) Pete Carroll (6)

2) Kam Chancellor (2)

StoneCold

Reaction score
I do not find it surprising that Lockette tops the list of Most Likely to get Yelled at by the coach. Love what he does, but sometimes his brain does not engage.

SC

Mick063

Reaction score
StoneCold":2lcw9udi said:
I do not find it surprising that Lockette tops the list of Most Likely to get Yelled at by the coach. Love what he does, but sometimes his brain does not engage.

SC

Carroll pulls his hair out over penalties and Lockette has had some critical ones in punt coverage.

Having said that Lockette is the best gunner I have ever seen.

ivotuk

Reaction score
BMax should have been in the running for funniest guy. His interviews are hilarious.

And he's not the kind of guy who worries about what kind of car he drives. Dude is really down to earth. I'm going to miss him, but wherever he goes, I'll be looking for his interviews to download :p

Seanhawk

Reaction score
How does Heath Farwell only get two votes for most likely to be a coach, when he is the NFL equivalent of a graduate assistant this year?

Mick063

Reaction score
Seanhawk":mcp1dpe3 said:
How does Heath Farwell only get two votes for most likely to be a coach, when he is the NFL equivalent of a graduate assistant this year?

I think Thomas would be a terrific head coach someday. It isn't just about understanding the game. It is about understanding the qualities required to win. Dedication, work ethic, accountability, motivation, attention to detail.....Thomas has all of these in spades. He would demand no less than what he demands of himself. In that regard, the bar would be set incredibly high.

His only professional head coach, Pete Carroll, has stressed the importance of protecting the team, helping others to get better, treating people with dignity and respect, and having fun while doing it. A great, great influence on the young man.

I could definitely envision Earl Thomas III as not only a future head coach, but a very successful one as well.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Mick063":39qwkq3e said:
Seanhawk":39qwkq3e said:

I think Thomas would be a terrific head coach someday. It isn't just about understanding the game. It is about understanding the qualities required to win. Dedication, work ethic, accountability, motivation, attention to detail.....Thomas has all of these in spades. He would demand no less than what he demands of himself. In that regard, the bar would be set incredibly high.

His only professional head coach, Pete Carroll, has stressed the importance of protecting the team, helping others to get better, treating people with dignity and respect, and having fun while doing it. A great, great influence on the young man.

I could definitely envision Earl Thomas III as not only a future head coach, but a very successful one as well.

You missed my point and joke. Farwell is a coach RIGHT NOW.

Mick063

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1uhw3h1m said:
Mick063":1uhw3h1m said:
Seanhawk":1uhw3h1m said:

You missed my point and joke. Farwell is a coach RIGHT NOW.

I believe I heard that once, but it never really connected until you drove the point home. :)

Farwell may prove to be a great coach. You never know.

Regardless, I'm enthralled with the concept of Thomas as a future coach and evidently the players, according to the survey, believe he has the aptitude for it.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Mick063":1ogibvg8 said:
Seanhawk":1ogibvg8 said:

Eh... I think ETIII as a head coach would be Mike Singletary 2.0. Super intense, defense-minded, etc. Then again, he might be able to take that same approach and make it work. Who knows.