Commemorative Ticket Generator 2015

bigskydoc

Reaction score
So last year, hooked82 (beardhawk12) made a sweet commemorative ticket generator for printing up tickets that look like this

CWztfjz

This was the original message.

hooked82":1hffyqpz said:
So I was not so happy when I found out that I would not be getting hard copies of my playoff tickets as a season ticket holder. I keep every single ticket stub and I intend to eventually turn them into my man cave's ceiling border.

So I took it upon myself to Photoshop my own and I then decided to turn it into a page that everybody can generate their own to print them out. I'm still working through it to get the perfect colors and stuff, but it's pretty much solid for now.

If you're interested, here's the link:

http://beardhawk12.tumblr.com/

Let me know what you think or if you have any problems with it.

Anyone know of a similar setup for this year?

- bsd

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I urge you to change the computer ID code on the bottom of the ticket to a patently demonstration number. I'm sure you haven't used your number just in case a thief or fraudster decides to attempt to use the codes, but there is no sense tempting fate.

This is a cool idea and I'd be interested in using your template as I like to keep all my tickets and make a season long collage which I frame, not having the hardcopy playoff tickets sucks. I do understand the reason why the team can't deliver them however.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Got mine! :twisted:

Attachments

• ticket.jpg
    ticket.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 633
OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1h7mix55 said:
I urge you to change the computer ID code on the bottom of the ticket to a patently demonstration number. I'm sure you haven't used your number just in case a thief or fraudster decides to attempt to use the codes...

Note the date on the ticket...

Jan 19, 2014

That barcode is long since used. Thanks for the concern though.

-bsd

timmat

Reaction score
I missed this last year. It doesn't seem to be working for me. Anyone else having luck with it as is (I realize it's for the game last year)? It would be cool if he did it again. I was wishing I had a regular ticket for that game last year. Thanks.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
timmat":3ewigpu1 said:
I missed this last year. It doesn't seem to be working for me. Anyone else having luck with it as is (I realize it's for the game last year)? It would be cool if he did it again. I was wishing I had a regular ticket for that game last year. Thanks.

I just tried a fake one...did not work. May need to address Mr Beasthawk as it says on the page. Tweet him???