The Crow Thread

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
It's funny how many times this has happened, and every time more nancies that have to come in and say it will never happen again.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":15199dlh said:
I'll be the first one. I'm sorry for doubting this team. It will never happen again.

Me as well, after the last INT I was giving up hope, changed the channel but came back and was rewarded with RW making magic.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I didn't post it on here but I texted to a friend that the game was over when we went three and out after halftime. I'll happily eat my crow.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Tough to not doubt when your team is down 16 start of 4th and a comeback that big has never happened before during a title game.

Storts

Reaction score
Yup, with 5 minutes to go I had given up, written congratulations to my Packer mates and thought we were done. I will never give up on this team again, they don't deserve it, because they will never give up until it's over.

themunn

Reaction score
The profootballmock fb conversation will be fun tomorrow

rastahawk

Reaction score
Kinda surprised at the doubters. I kept a close eye on the clock and thought we had a sneaky chance. While I thought the offense stunk I didn't think it was completely over. I am so happy it panned out just as I hoped i.e. td and and on-side kick. I need Excedrin. I have a splitting headache. Such an emotional day.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I did everything I could to keep the faith until turnover #4, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I just wanted to deal with the loss and move on with my life.

And I have always tried not to doubt after the miracles we've already seen. This was new territory, even for us, I believe. The writing of a legend in front of our eyes. We've had some great plays before - Beastquake, The Tip, etc. - but never anything that rewrites the history books (and our fandoms) completely.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Anyone who says they didn't give up, in their head at least, is a liar.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2h5b3zz9 said:
Anyone who says they didn't give up, in their head at least, is a liar.

I believe this is true. I feel bad about losing faith but will never happen again as long as we have this team. What a finish. RW showed all he is elite even if he played a not so good game but made it happen when it mattered.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
This team is the inverse of all those under performing, disappointing Seahawks squads of yesteryear.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
rastahawk":1xruw3lx said:
Kinda surprised at the doubters. I kept a close eye on the clock and thought we had a sneaky chance. While I thought the offense stunk I didn't think it was completely over. I am so happy it panned out just as I hoped i.e. td and and on-side kick. I need Excedrin. I have a splitting headache. Such an emotional day.
This was me also..But it was worth the emotional drain..We are the NFC Champs!!!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I definitely began the process of rationalizing this loss after the 4th INT with five minutes left. I wasn't mad or too disappointed, just started the process of moving on. What I saw at the end of this game does not compare to anything I've ever seen. I am so lucky to have witnessed that. Unbelievable.

Chawks1

Reaction score
I too was filled with doubted our win after the last pick,

Think about all that had to happen....

--Burnett chose NOT to adavance the int, he curled up and it looked like there was a LOT of room to run
--Green Bay puckers up and runs the ball 3 straight times.
--we score 2 TDs and 1 2 point conversions final 4 minutes of the game
--recover onside kick
--Hold Rodgers to only afield goal on his final drive
--win the coin toss
--score 3rd TD in in final 7 minutes to win it!!!!

Unbelievable!!!! How could I possibly have given up on this team??? It was obvious all of the above was going to happen.

Go Hawks!!!