<<< BLISS >>>

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just can't find the words.

19-7.

Packers over the Seahawks with 5 minutes left. Russell just throws his 4th interception in the game.

Game over.

Dave (NYCoug) and I never once said those words, but it was so hard not to think it.

Still, the 12's never gave up hope. And clearly, neither did the Seahawks. When all signs pointed to OH SHIT, the Seahawks stepped up in championship fashion and took the game over in the final minutes of the game. It was astonishing, it was ridiculous, it was EPIC.

When we scored the go ahead points to go 20-19, it was bedlam. When we converted the 2-points, mayhem.

When the Seattle Seahawks won the coin toss and drove down the field and Wilson fired that TD pass to Kearse to seal our second trip to the Super Bowl in back-to-back years?

It was NIRVANA and I don't mean the band.

That moment will forever be etched in my mind, heart and Soul for the rest of my years.

HOT DAMN IT'S GOOD TO BE A 12 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Attachments

• bliss.jpg
    bliss.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,380

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
S
U
P
E
R
B
O
W
L
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Still. Can't. Find. The. Words.

rjdriver

Reaction score
AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! Forget the PM, that's what I wanted to hear!

Ruminator

Reaction score
Aros":nyb418vl said:
Still. Can't. Find. The. Words.

The initial post said it well. It was all those things.

After an awful three-and-a-half quarters that produced a mere 7 points, it felt like I'd suddenly been teleported into a strange science fiction movie when my eyes informed my brain that the number on the scoreboard for the home team -- 20 -- was actually larger than the number for the visitor -- 19. It was the twilight zone. But best of all, it was real!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Thank You Todd. I envy you but appreciate the fact that you are a die hard fan, and have been for years, game in and game out. Through the good years and bad, holding down your seat and giving up your voice.

There area those of us who do not have that opportunity, but we appreciate those that do, and yet they appreciate it,, and never, ever give up on our team. Thank you for representing while I sit in my warm living room, near a bathroom and able to take a break from the stress, knowing that my team is being represented, on site, by fans like you and Dave. :th2thumbs:

Exittium

Reaction score
IM still either stunned, shocked or somehow confused/worried about how we played.. My minds still replaying every moment

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you brother! I am proud and humbled to represent any and all 12's that couldn't or did not make the game in person. We screamed our lungs out with pride, knowing we were representing not only ourselves, but all of the 12's displaced and beyond.

It was the LOUDEST I have heard it there in YEARS.

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
Aros":7fkb082t said:
Thank you brother! I am proud and humbled to represent any and all 12's that couldn't or did not make the game in person. We screamed our lungs out with pride, knowing we were representing not only ourselves, but all of the 12's displaced and beyond.

The atmosphere at the Clink was amazing. I'm sitting through the NFL Network replay right now despite having to re-watch those 3 and a half quarters again just to get to this unbelievable comeback. Thanks for representing.

Exittium

Reaction score
Was at a family members apt and their neighbors were so excited they were jumping and screaming and our families ceiling was bowing lololol

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The only time you can molest strangers and get away with it! LOL

Seriously, the only time in my life I can think of where perfect strangers embrace. It's something to behold!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm so jealous of those of you who got to be there. Watching on TV I kept thinking "how awesome it must be to be in that stadium right now."

Thanks for sticking it out till the end, too (even though I knew you would).

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah Dave is gonna bring it up too I know but the lady in front of us turned around with 5 minutes left and said, "See ya next season!" and left!

Come on man!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Aros":6yx136ht said:
Yeah Dave is gonna bring it up too I know but the lady in front of us turned around with 5 minutes left and said, "See ya next season!" and left!

Come on man!

LOL!

Heyseed

Reaction score
I may suffer from spontaneous laughter for the next 2 weeks :lol:

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Aros":343ijaey said:

Excellent! I'm so glad you were there.

For as long as you have supported The 'Hawks, you more than most, deserved to be there today! :thirishdrinkers:

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
Never give up...never surrender.

I believed all day long.

I'm sure I've seen better games in 43 yrs of watching the NFL...just don't remember when. So glad it's Seattle's time to be legend

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LymonHawk":2t9udlae said:
For as long as you have supported The 'Hawks, you more than most, deserved to be there today! :thirishdrinkers:

Ah bless you brother...I wouldn't say I deserved to be there more than most but I appreciate the sentiment!

shawnsim

Reaction score
Heyseed":1l4b4qw1 said:
I may suffer from spontaneous laughter for the next 2 weeks :lol:

Me too man.
I think that this is the greatest game in Seahawks history. Every time I dwell on it I laugh and shake my head.

Oh. How the Packers must hate us.