How would you like to be this guy right now . . .

McGruff

Reaction score
141005-playlist-600.jpg

Has a Free Agent voided by the Giants on a technicality, comes back to Seattle, and plays a significant role in yesterday's win.

And now he's going back to the Superbowl!

taco40

Reaction score
McGruff":3fnqjglb said:
Has a Free Agent voided by the Giants on a technicality, comes back to Seattle, and plays a significant role in yesterday's win.

And now he's going back to the Superbowl!

You have to wonder why professional players would ever play for a clown like Pete Carroll who gave this guy another chance to compete and win and may just out-Belichik the Patriots in two weeks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Wasn't his contract there for 2 years and $8 million vs. something like 1 year $700 thousand here? Even with playoff money, the man's down about $3 million dollars and already had a super bowl ring.

I'm pretty sure that he's glad that after failing the physical he was able to get a contract here to play at all, but he has to be disappointed to have lost out on that nice little sum.

He's a free agent again though, and if he is likely going to make up that difference in his next contract somewhere.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Yeah, I was divided on the whole situation.

On the one hand, we got back a player I liked. On the other hand, a guy who earned a big raise ended up not getting it.

I won't fault him if he chooses to take another FA deal from another team.