Ok, what did I miss???

LyndseyG

Reaction score
My apologies for being away, work and time difference got in the way....

So.....

I saw the score yesterday with about 3 minutes to go and thought "Well that's that then...." still planning to watch the Superbowl....

Then... just now... I went to look at the final score.....

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Please tell me I'm not dreaming?!?!

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
You missed the most incredible comeback in the history of football.

You missed Marshawn scoring with 2:50 to go, only to have it reversed, and then Wilson running it in with 2 minutes to go.

You missed an onside kick that bounced off of a Packer players face and right to Mathews.

You missed Marshawn scoring a 24 yard TD run with 1:30 to go.

You missed Wilson throwing up a hope and a prayer from across the field under pressure to Luke Willson for a 2 point conversion to go up 3.

You missed the Packers driving down for a FG to send it to OT.

You missed the Seahawks winning the coin toss and Wilson throwing a 40 yard bomb to Jermaine Kearse for the game winning TD.

You missed out on one of the biggest celebration's you would have ever had.

Largent80

Reaction score
Lyndsey dial up NFL replay, its about $40 for the whole year and every game from every team is on it and available anytime you want it.

I DVR'd it and am about to rewatch........ :179417:

Best Seahawk win/comeback style of all time !!!!!!

OP
OP
LyndseyG

LyndseyG

Reaction score
Aww!!! :( :cry:

I have Gamepass, but I haven't had as much time as I used to to sit and watch games... like I said I will try extra hard for this one....

Oh by the way Largent, I think your avatar is great!!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2aa9k5kg said:
You missed the most incredible comeback in the history of football.

You missed Marshawn scoring with 2:50 to go, only to have it reversed, and then Wilson running it in with 2 minutes to go.

You missed an onside kick that bounced off of a Packer players face and right to Mathews.

You missed Marshawn scoring a 24 yard TD run with 1:30 to go.

You missed Wilson throwing up a hope and a prayer from across the field under pressure to Luke Willson for a 2 point conversion to go up 3.

You missed the Packers driving down for a FG to send it to OT.

You missed the Seahawks winning the coin toss and Wilson throwing a 40 yard bomb to Jermaine Kearse for the game winning TD.

You missed out on one of the biggest celebration's you would have ever had.
A great summary... thanks for doing that but the only change that I would make is Wilson in O/T, from our own 30-yard line, throwing back-to-back 35-yard passes to Baldwin and then to Kearse for the game-winning TD.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
You missed a legit NFL films comeback of the decade over the final 6 minutes of the game, incl. OT.

After RW threw INT #4 many thought it was over,but not Russell. After that you got to see incredible D, amazing O, some tremendous luck, and a legit elite QB getting it done and our so called 'pedestrian' WRs playing at an elite level.

It was a game for the ages as Pete said.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
onanygivensunday":2espbzjl said:
A great summary... thanks for doing that but the only change that I would make is Wilson in O/T, from our own 30-yard line, throwing back-to-back 35-yard passes to Baldwin and then to Kearse for the game-winning TD.

Not to mention that the game-winning drive started on our own 13 yard line. And the 35-yard pass to Baldwin was completed when we faced a third and six from our own 30 yard line.

cdallan

Reaction score
LyndseyG":2zsqjbao said:
Aww!!! :( :cry:

I have Gamepass, but I haven't had as much time as I used to to sit and watch games... like I said I will try extra hard for this one....

Oh by the way Largent, I think your avatar is great!!

I don't think you will get it on Gamepass unless you pay for the postseason package.

hawk12

Reaction score
Here is the summary of the final minutes.

[vimeo]117243983[/vimeo]