The Hell With All Of You!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Very good post. They have done a lot on both lines and both lines are good. People think because geno is getting sacked our line sucks… that’s not it. The plays and geno decisions are the biggest reasons for the sacks.

How many times when Geno drops back do you scream out loud “throw it already”
It’s the routes and the decision making
They have certainly used draft capital to bring in guys for the oline. The problem has been the injuries and having to dive deep into the depth of the roster. Lots of us talked preseason about how important it would be to have both Cross and Lucas healthy all season. 🤷‍♂️ The return of Lucas is vitally important.

Optimus25

Reaction score
It was a bad game from the kickoff. Defense started out looking slow, and non-physical. Can't do that against the Niners.

The young guys need to learn if you want to be bullies on Defense, you have to bring from play 1, every single game. Because the other bullies out there are gonna smack you in the mouth if you're not awake.

If Geno had no reps, and Lock worked with the ones all week, I would have gone to Lock after the 2nd drive. Geno had no zip on the ball. I could see it, so I know the Niners saw it, but for some reason the Hawks didn't see it.

I imagine it's something to do with his contract, I get it, he's tough and can take a beating but take a seat. Heal up.

This is why it's hard to go off on Waldron for me, I think the plays were there, Geno didn't make them.

If a 70% Geno is that much better than a 100% Lock, then we have much bigger issues.
I agree with your sentiment on Geno but i disagree about waldron. He was dialing up plays that required perfect throws from a banged up QB instead of attacking anywhere else, and it showed in the 3rd quarter when we focused on a balanced offense and not bombs to DK. I believe Shane called his worst game in his career.

Ozzy

Reaction score
So when Pete says post game “we wanted to attack them deep” why is everyone giving Pete a pass while at the same time criticizing that approach? It’s obvious he was a part of the game plan as he admitted it.

cymatica

Reaction score
So when Pete says post game “we wanted to attack them deep” why is everyone giving Pete a pass while at the same time criticizing that approach? It’s obvious he was a part of the game plan as he admitted it.
I think the People giving Pete a pass are in the minority

Last edited:
Reactions: Xxx

Ozzy

Reaction score
?????
Definitely not everyone, or even most, giving Pete a pass
I worded that bad, I’ve just seen a lot of the fire Waldron hit Pete is great posters and I guess it’s confusing because Pete is a large part of the game plan every week.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think at this stage his skill set matches with what Seattle needs to do and which areas of the field they need to attack. I’m not sure Pete would ever allow it because he stubbornly refuses to allow his offense to operate in the middle of the field but they should.

Reactions: Xxx