Program alert........

kidhawk

Reaction score
I've got my volume cranked up and can barely hear pete. I wonder if their audio is having an issue

kidhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":1tw62gaw said:
I've got my volume cranked up and can barely hear pete. I wonder if their audio is having an issue

Now the .com feed is gone, so listening on NFLN

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2siavzzr said:
Stupid Pats landing in Az. has takin over.

And they got the sloppy seconds flying in on the same jet the Seahawks flew in on yesterday.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Now they are slobbering all over how "business-like" the Patriots look coming off the plane. Yeah, I'm sure how each team looks on the tarmac will be the difference in the game, guys. Good grief.

kidhawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":26nju4yx said:
Now they are slobbering all over how "business-like" the Patriots look coming off the plane. Yeah, I'm sure how each team looks on the tarmac will be the difference in the game, guys. Good grief.

Yea, because when the Seahawks all had their cameras out at the previous Super Bowl arrival, it really caused them problems on game day :lol:

Also, what is so business-like about having one of their own NFLN analysts handing out hats to all the Patriot players? Do they do that every week?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Actually they said they handed out hats to the Hawks yesterday when they got on the tarmac too. I think it is something they are doing to welcome both teams to the area.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1n0tlrq3 said:
Actually they said they handed out hats to the Hawks yesterday when they got on the tarmac too. I think it is something they are doing to welcome both teams to the area.

I have no complaint about handing out hats....it was the "business-like" angle they are trying to push while they hand out the hats on the tarmac. The two don't seem to jive. Just a bit of media hypocrisy. Nothing new...just pointing it out

kidhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":16wnh9sg said:
NFLN is replaying the Wagner interview now

Looks like they just played a VERY brief version. He was live on .com for quite awhile. Guess I'll have to wait for .com to upload the video