X-Factor : Crowd Noise

Seabhac

Reaction score
Not hearing any of the talking heads discussing this all week.

My buddies who have gone to Phoenix this week are saying that the Sehawks fans are outnumbering Patriots fans 7 or 8 to 1. In an stadium that holds 80,000 with say two thirds Seahawks advantage (and that's conservative) - means there will be at least 46000 to 50000 twelves in attendance on Sunday.

It's going to be noisy like a home game!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
be interesting to see how many are actually going to the game..some people just make the trip for the experience and cant afford $6k for a seat in the nosebleeds. I hope you are right though.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Seabhac":mw80xw17 said:
Not hearing any of the talking heads discussing this all week.

My buddies who have gone to Phoenix this week are saying that the Sehawks fans are outnumbering Patriots fans 7 or 8 to 1. In an stadium that holds 80,000 with say two thirds Seahawks advantage (and that's conservative) - means there will be at least 46000 to 50000 twelves in attendance on Sunday.

It's going to be noisy like a home game!

Capacity is 63,400

kidhawk

Reaction score
I can't remember if it was Brady or Gronk, (I think it was Brady) that was quoted in one of the early press conferences, saying they were going to be prepared in case crowd noise was an issue. They won't be caught off guard like the Broncos

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The 2013 Broncos have really done the 2014 Patriots a solid, in all seriousness. They'll be more prepared for crowd noise than they would have been otherwise, and our defense with two weeks of preparation won't be as much of a surprise to them.

DohBoy

Reaction score
How would Brady and Gronk even prepare for Centurylink-similar noise at this late point? I mean, they're used to a home crowd that sounds like a Katy Perry or Maroon 5 concert. Lots of shrieking, falsetto cheering, high treble content.

If we travel well again, there is no way the Bean Eaters can deal with this...

UyDKILV

marko358

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ch847rke said:
The 2013 Broncos have really done the 2014 Patriots a solid, in all seriousness. They'll be more prepared for crowd noise than they would have been otherwise, and our defense with two weeks of preparation won't be as much of a surprise to them.
Belicheck and his masterful two weeks of preparation for a super bowl is becoming some sort of urban legend. In every super bowl he's had 2 weeks to prepare, his team has not covered the spread and either lost the game or won by 3 or less. #overrated

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
We've seen how loud Hawk fans can be in that stadium, and that was only 10k of them making noise. Think how 30-40k Hawk fans are going to sound.

There will be Pats fans, but IMO just as in Giant Stadium last year, the Hawk fans are gonna be twice as loud.

Latest posts