SB 48 makes this all easier

seahawksny

Reaction score
When dikembe mutombo held that ball on baseline, we hadn't seen a title since 1979

When Matt stated emphatically we're gonna win and we're gonna score. We hadn't won title in seattle since 79

When Darrel Jackson was called for a push off and everything spiraled out of control in ways that none of us could imagine...we hadn't won since 79

When Russell threw that pick yesterday, yes it hurt,but my son pointed to his sb 48 flag and said " look dad" , we won last year.

We can't say that about other incomprehensible losses in our city's hIstory. I just feel that 48 is still fresh in my mind , which to me makes this one not as hard as the 3 events I just mentioned.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I watched part of the game ( 48 )on my DVR last night before going to sleep I highly recommend it to anyone out there feeling blue.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
SuperFreak":1sauqoak said:
I watched part of the game on my DVR last night before going to sleep I highly recommend it to anyone out there feeling blue.

48 I think u mean?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. I am nowhere near as depressed today as I would be if we weren't SBXLVIII Champs.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
seahawksny":1wwpdczr said:
SuperFreak":1wwpdczr said:
I watched part of the game on my DVR last night before going to sleep I highly recommend it to anyone out there feeling blue.

48 I think u mean?

Yeah I hit resume was unsure where I had stopped it last, it was the Harvin KO return to start the second half. Seahawks landed that talented dude on their roster and he was a game changer, Pete and John will find more talent I feel good about this team going forward. I'm really grateful for the beating they put on Denver and making it all the way back to the big game yesterday.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Agree. If we had lost last year and we were still looking for our first title, this loss would be almost unbearable.

We live in a world where the Seahawks are Super Bowl Champions. Nothing can ever change that since last year.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
HawkFan72":304i7ozd said:
Agree. If we had lost last year and we were still looking for our first title, this loss would be almost unbearable.

We live in a world where the Seahawks are Super Bowl Champions. Nothing can ever change that since last year.

Exactly, it would put us on par with cleveland

Latest posts