Let's have some off season fun.....

pmedic920

Reaction score
The news is just a trickle and we are waiting for the Draft and OTAs. In the mean time how bout we try something different?

I'll start a story, just a few words to kick it off.
Each post that follows will add to the tale. No real rules or preset ideas, just a story.
This is the "main page" so we need to keep it PG and should have Seahawk feel but not every contribution has to be about the Hawks, but let's keep that "feel".
This may go over like a lead balloon but I have faith that it will be interesting. I know that we have some very imaginative and creative minds here.
ALL contributions are welcome but I ask that you help the "story" along.
If you feel like stoning me for starting this, then start a Pmedic thread in the "shack" and I'll fade the heat in there. Fair enough?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\.

It's a late summer day, Saturday September 15, 1951. The fog is lifting across the bay and as the Golden Gate becomes visible, the residents of San Francisco have no way of knowing, that today, an incredible chain of events will commence.

Vetamur

Reaction score
pmedic920":3gp72ay2 said:
The news is just a trickle and we are waiting for the Draft and OTAs. In the mean time how bout we try something different?

Each post that follows will add to the tale. No real rules or preset ideas, just a story.
This is the "main page" so we need to keep it PG and should have Seahawk feel but not every contribution has to be about the Hawks, but let's keep that "feel".
This may go over like a lead balloon but I have faith that it will be interesting. I know that we have some very imaginative and creative minds here.
If you feel like stoning me for starting this, then start a Pmedic thread in the "shack" and I'll fade the heat in there. Fair enough?

It's a late summer day, Saturday September 15, 1951. The fog is lifting across the bay and as the Golden Gate becomes visible, the residents of San Francisco have no way of knowing, that today, an incredible chain of events will commence.

Lt. Charles Hawk, his friends just called him "C" strolled across the parking lot of his South of Mission motel. He waited to cross to the diner across the street, trying to decide how to spend the last night of his shore leave before shipping out to Korea.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":6fa7zr3r said:
pmedic920":6fa7zr3r said:

Lt. Charles Hawk, his friends just called him "C" strolled across the parking lot of his South of Mission motel. He waited to cross to the diner across the street, trying to decide how to spend the last night of his shore leave before shipping out to Korea.

Good God he mused to himself. After sneaking a look at his new to him ship, this big ugly boat is painted the same shade of grey as the wolves back home.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
seedhawk":1n6d0csl said:
Good God he mused to himself. After sneaking a look at his new to him ship, this big ugly boat is painted the same shade of grey as the wolves back home.

"Wolves. Won't see too many of those around here, thankfully." He whispered quietly to himself, a slight smile crossing his face.

He reached into his right coat pocket, pulled out his packet of Chesterfields, shook the pack slightly to bring one cigarette to the top and put it between his lips. After exchanging the pack for the Zippo in his left coat pocket, he lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":e8kagm5o said:
"Wolves. Won't see too many of those around here, thankfully." He whispered quietly to himself, a slight smile crossing his face.

He reached into his right coat pocket, pulled out his packet of Chesterfields, shook the pack slightly to bring one cigarette to the top and put it between his lips. After exchanging the pack for the Zippo in his left coat pocket, he lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply.

While smoking his mind drifts towards the circumstances that brought him to his current situation. He chuckles softly to himself knowing that none of his company realizes the truth, that he isn't the man who they think he is. If they knew that he was a wanted killer, things would be very different than the current respect they hold for him.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Mean while, several miles from the waterfront. The sounds of a women's agony, fill the tiled hallway of the labor and delivery wing.
Suddenly there is silence, an erie silence that is broken by the cries of a new born.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
As he took a deep drag off the Chesterfield he thought "has it really been seven years after our beautiful nation's bicentennial when a lifelong love was commenced"... while our beloved men in blue and green were once again in the eye of the hurricane and riding the winds of change as the agent of chaos despite the best efforts of legacy and the Old Guard.....

scutterhawk

Reaction score
There was a pretty long line of soldiers in front of the several phone booths outside the diner, all waiting for their chance to make a call back home to their loved ones.
They were all posturing with aloof demeanor, joking and making a few wisecracks, trying to do anything they could to get shed of the foreboding that they felt in their gut.
Having made his call home a couple hours earlier, he decided to get a cup of coffee in the diner, to go with that cigarette that he just lit up.

chris98251

Reaction score
He found a booth in a corner, the tables previous meal scraps and tip had yet to be cleared, the waitress came up and gave him a smile as she picked up the platters and cups and 25 cent tip. Just some Joe he said, right up she replied over her shoulder as she emptied the dishes into overfilled tub already. He closed his eyes and took another drag off his Chesterfield, the waitress had reminded him of her, he was seeing it happen all over again as a smile came upon his face.

She had been his first, had it really been ten years, he was young and not so careful, thankfully a war was on and they needed men, easy to hide and become anyone during a war, so many casualties you get lost in the paperwork and become who you want.

Sac

Reaction score
Meanwhile in Lakeview Kentucky little Larry Flynt, inspired by an accidental slip of his neighbors blouse, acquired his very first camera from garage sale.

Largent80

Reaction score
He sat down at the porcelain throne to do his business when he looked at his watch, it was 6:59.......Then he glanced to his right and written on the wall was..."For manly love, be here at 7:00".

Latest posts