WR Kasen Williams signed

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/609494956672217088[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/609495318636462080[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/609495383039963139[/tweet]

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/32JVnDjEq3/[/instagram]

kwill2k: I am happy to announce that I have officially signed with the Seattle Seahawks! I cannot wait to play in front of my hometown and the 12s! I am truly grateful to the Seahawks organization for giving me an opportunity. #Seattle #Seahawks #BlueFriday #GoHawks #KhroniclesofKasen

impacthawk

Reaction score
I approve of this message. I wondered why he dropped so quickly out of sight after initial rookie camp workouts. We actually have a really decent competition this season at the WR position. The training camp and the season can't get here soon enough.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
I watched every game he ever played in college and frankly I never saw anything except size and speed that might indicate he would play at this level. Being a BIG Husky fan, would love to be wrong about him. I would be happy to eat my opinion on him.

M.M.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marlin Man":2neyssnv said:
I watched every game he ever played in college and frankly I never saw anything except size and speed that might indicate he would play at this level. Being a BIG Husky fan, would love to be wrong about him. I would be happy to eat my opinion on him.

M.M.

Might have something to do with the QBs throwing him the ball.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seafan":1eiyphu0 said:
The Year of the Tall Receiver continues. Let the games begin....
Superbowl! Seriously, I'm happy they're still trying to get that tall receiver Pete craves. Maybe if one of them actually steps up in combination with Graham Wilson might actually stop holding the ball so long and go for the kill move like he does when the game is on the line.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Marlin Man":3s3yrrhn said:

M.M.
You're used to being wrong and love to overstate things so it's not much of a risk in my opinion. The guy is likely just camp fodder but I have a fork and knife waiting just for you.;)

netskier

Reaction score
I believe Chris Matthews is the real deal because I saw it in the Superbowl, and because I trust the opinions of Sherman and Baldwin, who have both said as much.

And this is just in isolation. The synergy we will get from the height combinations of Graham, Matthews, the other tight ends, Norwood, McNeil, and now Kasen Williams will be incredible if Bevell deploys it correctly. The three shortest are Nor wood, Williams, and Lockette at six two. We can go tall and supersaturate any set of DBs I can think of.

Baldwin or Lockett in the slot add lightning quickness to the complexity of defending us.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
For those that haven't seen it, Kasen posted a 35 minute highlight tape to Youtube back in April.

[youtube]HCGVJBcT2kE[/youtube]

Tical21

Reaction score
There once was an NFL quality beast inside there somewhere.

canfan

Reaction score
Not a local, so I don't follow the Huskies closely. Didn't Williams suffer some kind of leg or knee injury that slowed him down last year? If he did and he is now fully recovered, he should at least add to the competition at the spot.

Jville

Reaction score
^^^^^ Yes ........

Saturday afternoon read on Kasen Williams >>> [urltargetblank]http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2014/08/27/kasen-williams-and-the-gray-area-between-attacking-and-protecting-the-target/[/urltargetblank]

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3stn2iuf said:
UW graduated.

The big graduation commencement deal is today (right now, in fact). Finals Week was over yesterday. Yesterday evening, the individual colleges within UW held their departmental graduations.

netskier

Reaction score
He is only six one, but he weighs 219, and is clearly very strong from his photo.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Excellent pick up. If this guy gets a chance I think he'll shine. So many things went wrong for him at uw least of which was being on a crappy team that runs a lot.

Reaction score
He may not be Chris Matthews tall, but he has solid hands, excellent leaping ability and great body control. One of those "open when he's covered" receivers. Should be really good at contested red line throws. It'll be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
joeseahawks":6mq1gfus said:
how many WRs we have in camp now? These cuts are going to be brutal.

The team has to cut from nearly 100 down to 53 by the end of August. The day after the last Preseason game makes me sick to my stomach! We have to say "Good-bye" to so many excellent players.

Smellyman

Reaction score
rideaducati":8ymiaccy said:
Marlin Man":8ymiaccy said:

M.M.

Might have something to do with the QBs throwing him the ball.

record setting qb?