Does anyone know of a way to stream Fridays hawk game???

stang233

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a site that streams nfl preseason games.

HawkGA

Reaction score
How much is GamePass? They don't advertise their price very well.

Sac

Reaction score
Legal streaming questions and answers only. Any link to prohibited sites will be deleted and the user warned.

Carry on.

Cartire

Reaction score
Word of caution on NFL Gamepass, (which I have and love), you can not view live preseason games if you are currently in the local market. Any local market games are blacked out.

kamikazehawk

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/gamepass

Is a legal streaming site and probably the only one unless you can get an arrangement with DirecTV.

The cost is $99 for the season.

I'm nowhere near "local" for the Seahawks so I have no idea how they handle the blackouts in local areas.

pmedic920

Reaction score
stang233":3dpovyoz said:
What do u mean by legal streaming sites?

He means official sites that you can legally watch NFL GAMES from.

You are free to do what you want to do on your own devise but under no circumstances do we allow the sharing of illegal sites or links to those sites.
Same holds true for sites or links to sites selling "knock off" or "fake" NFL merchandise.

Seahawks.net is in good standing with the NFL and we will protect that vigorously.

This is an example of a "legal" or legitimate site.

titan3131

Reaction score
basically the nfl is a bunch of nazis.

And it has in the past put the pressure on .net

So now we just play it cool in public. Personally I have found solutions asking on fieldgulls.

Good luck go hawks

byau

Reaction score
NFL Game Rewind was last year's replay only. I think they have combined them? Can't tell. When I renewed my Gamepass it linked to NFL Gamepass.

Anyway I just renewed my subscription. I hope it does have live streaming, but if not it does have live radio announcing which is cool. Plus you can watch both condensed and full games from 2009!

It's $99.00 (or it might have been $99.99) and is good until end of July next year.

Just watched the entire last quarter of both 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 NFC Championships games this week...WOO I cannot wait for this season to start!

Hawks46

Reaction score
I can't find any info on it, but is there a way to just buy one game to stream ?

I'm in Washington D.C. on Friday and I really want to watch the game, but since I live in Vancouver (WA), I don't have a problem getting games locally, so paying a full year of Game Pass for one game is exorbitant.

Team Patera

Reaction score
kamikazehawk":3tddot0b said:

Is a legal streaming site and probably the only one unless you can get an arrangement with DirecTV.

The cost is $99 for the season.

I'm nowhere near "local" for the Seahawks so I have no idea how they handle the blackouts in local areas.
Direct TV NFL Sunday Ticket does not have preseason games.

fav13259

Reaction score
If you live outside of the market area and are a college student, NFL Sunday ticket is a good option at $99 for the whole season. sorry regular season only, no preseason.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawks46":20bhx3oa said:
I can't find any info on it, but is there a way to just buy one game to stream ?

I'm in Washington D.C. on Friday and I really want to watch the game, but since I live in Vancouver (WA), I don't have a problem getting games locally, so paying a full year of Game Pass for one game is exorbitant.

Not sure if this is a viable opption for you but I'm sure the local sports bars will have it on.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
byau":3igcrgkw said:
The NFL Gamepass...

Just watched the entire last quarter of both 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 NFC Championships games this week...WOO I cannot wait for this season to start!

To be clear, does NFL Gamepass include all of the old games like NFL Rewind did? When I logged on to watch the NFCCG, I found that my subscription had expired and it wasn't clear whether the new Gamepass thing would include the old replays so I didn't "renew" yet.

Thanks

- bsd

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^I can only speak for the Canada one, but here they have tiered pricing: one which includes old games, playoffs, and Redzone, and one which does not.

Just covering/confirming questions I (think) I know the answer to, all about the U.S.:

*They merged pre-season live and Rewind into a single product this year, which costs $99, but IIRC is at $69 if you were a Rewind subscriber last year.

*If you don't want Gamepass but just want to watch this game there's a 7 day trial for gamepass. You have to enter a CC number but can just cancel right after the game.

*Locally broadcast games are blacked out. (editorializing: if you've cut the cable cord more generally if you live in the area of your home team it's worth investing the 40 (indoor) to 100 (outdoor) bucks on an HD antenna).

*In my experience the GP feed has been good; HD without any problems for me. TBF this is international (I moved to Canada a couple years ago, but can't imagine it would be that different).

byau

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2109lh7y said:
byau":2109lh7y said:
The NFL Gamepass...

To be clear, does NFL Gamepass include all of the old games like NFL Rewind did? When I logged on to watch the NFCCG, I found that my subscription had expired and it wasn't clear whether the new Gamepass thing would include the old replays so I didn't "renew" yet.

Thanks

- bsd

Hey BSD, how you been?

Yes I can confirm this personally.

On the app itself (NFL GameRewind app no longer works, now you need NFL Mobile) it has seasosn 2011 to 2015. On the web browser you can can select back to 2009.

Here are more details, more than you may want..but hey man :)

I had NFL Game Rewind last year, used web browser and app on my iphone. Expired end of July. When I went to renew it in the app on my iphone, it gave me a dialog: "2015 NFL on-demand games will be available as part of the new NFL Game Pass: [Update Now] [Exit App]". I chose Update Now and it took me to the app store for the app "NFL Mobile". I was a bit confused

I ended up going online on my desktop using web browser:

http://gamerewind.nfl.com/

This URL now redirects to

So that seems to be consistent

On that page, the bullet point list of features:

* EVERY GAME, ALL SEASON
* Replays of All 256 Regular Season Games On-Demand, in HD
* Live Preseason Games*
* Listen Live to Every NFL Game
* Available On Desktop & Through NFL Mobile, Coming soon to Connect TVs

I logged in with my account and paid the subscription (don't recall if it's $99 or $99.99). For 2015 it already had the HOF preseason game and I was able to start watching that replay. Can't comment on any live game features yet. After paying subscription, went back to my phone and went through the process to download the NFL Mobile. After opening it, I logged in with my account.

And similar to GameRewind, previous seasons available. On the app, can select back to 2011. On the web browser, can select back to 2009.

The web browser GUI is the same. The NFL Mobile App gui is different, and not that intuitive. To find the games on the app, click on "Matchups" at the bottom. Next screen, at the top you can choose the year, 2011 to 2015. And from there scroll down and you can choose full replay or condensed. GUI is not as good as GameRewind.

Hope this helps!