Frank Clark Accused of Attacking Philip Rivers

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score

253hawk

Reaction score
Yep. Rivers was clearly holding onto Clark's jersey when he was trying to get up. What Dunlap did was basically a horsecollar move on the ground. Rivers is one of the whiniest douches in the NFL, right up there with Brady.

Seafan

Reaction score
Chargers and their fans are a bunch of crybabies. They are awfully full of themselves for a 3rd place team. I now call them the LA Chargers to all my San Diego acquaintances.

If you watch the whole play Clark was never in the pile, a bunch of whining bull sh&t from the LA Chargers. Dunlap was flagged. Rivers should have been flagged for grabbing Clark. I don't think there is a bigger crybaby than Rivers in the league.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
The headline on ESPN is ridiculous. The players didn't even say what the headline reads. Kind of a hit job article really. No substance behind it whatever.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1wors7t9 said:
Largent80":1wors7t9 said:
:lol: ....I hope Clark goes all DV against all QB's.

This. DV is deplorable, but if Clark can take out his agression on the field against opposing QBs, then everyone will be better off. Guy is going to be a stud. I can feel it. In my plums. They're getting a blueish hue.

You might want to see a doctor about that.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Natethegreat":1019ce3k said:
The headline on ESPN is ridiculous. The players didn't even say what the headline reads. Kind of a hit job article really. No substance behind it whatever.

This is exactly why I don't frequent ESPN.com or watch the channel unless the Hawks are playing on it--for about 6 years now. ESPN has become a blabbering muckraker machine that manufactures questionable headlines.

This whole thing is a reminder of Clark's DV incident, ESPN wants to keep it on the public's radar. If Clark had no blemish, there would be no story.

253hawk

Reaction score
So ESPN was implying that Rivers is a female?

lsheldon

Reaction score
Chargers attempting to divert the NFL's attention from Dunlap being a bonehead to prevent a fine.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If the ball was at all insecure he was well within his role wrestling with Rivers.

To the SD crybabies, Boo Hoo!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I love this player, he's going to make us very happy!

To the SD crybabies once again, B-O-O H-O-O !!!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3ry07etu said:
Largent80":3ry07etu said:
:lol: ....I hope Clark goes all DV against all QB's.

This. DV is deplorable, but if Clark can take out his agression on the field against opposing QBs, then everyone will be better off. Guy is going to be a stud. I can feel it. In my plums. They're getting a blueish hue.
I have the urge to buy a bmw.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Understandable, esp because Rivers has one of the more "punchable" looking faces in the NFL. Living on the fringes of Charger country I get the privilege of watching Charger games on local TV now and then. Make no mistake he whines like a "rhymes with beach".

hawknation2015

Reaction score
That idiot Rivers was grabbing Clark's jersey the whole time to hold him down. Very dangerous move to bend a lineman over backwards like that. If there is any justice, the NFL will fine Dunlap for the unnecessary roughness and for later justifying it.