RW's New Mansion

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
0909 russell wilson house 7

Russell Wilson did the impossible ... he just found a way to make Ciara's famous ass look even better -- put it in a lakeside mansion with killer views.

TMZ Sports has learned the Seahawks QB plunked down $6.7 million (of his new $88 mil contract) for the crib overlooking Lake Washington in Bellevue, WA -- and the place is insane!

7 bedrooms, 7 baths over 10,740 sq. feet ... with its own private waterfront and dock. It also has the standard stupid rich people stuff -- giant spiral staircases, chandeliers, movie theater (TV room to the rest of us), and a 1,200-bottle wine cellar.

Hell of a neighborhood too -- Bill Gates' famous spread is just 3 miles down the shoreline.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/09/seahawks- ... z3lGdyC6KL

blue 22

Reaction score
idk.. looks like it could use some landscaping..

bandiger

Reaction score
Nice house, area. Wonder if he'll drive his boat to VMAC. He can upgrade the landscape though, yikes.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I'm an MLS member, so here's an album of the listing photos if anyone's interested. That pic on TMZ must be from the county assessor or something - it's terrible.

http://imgur.com/a/3yldX

A little gaudy for a young man, but Ciara probably helped him pick it out.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
I got it from a simple internet search...so it public records. But removing in case any stalkers here. ;)

Edit: same pics as what was just posted by SnoCo.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Yeah, here's a better picture.

seahawks-russell-wilson--ciaras-gonna-love--my-new-kick-ass-mansion-photo_1.jpg

lsheldon

Reaction score
Rocket":2jzw8x5i said:
The "lawn" looks trashed.
Strange picture.

The area you're looking at is the hillside leading down to the water (picture taken viewed from the water). Also note the boathouse barely viewable lower right. The lawn is out of sight above the hillside in the original picture.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":2mcf603g said:
I'm an MLS member, so here's an album of the listing photos if anyone's interested. That pic on TMZ must be from the county assessor or something - it's terrible.

http://imgur.com/a/3yldX

A little gaudy for a young man, but Ciara probably helped him pick it out.

WOW!! That's more like it! I agree about the overall presentation....a bit ostentatious.

jblaze

Reaction score
Gaudy is an understatement. Looks like something the pope should live in on the inside. Or some Italian monarch or something, just terrible.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
jblaze":2z35wx5a said:
Gaudy is an understatement. Looks like something the pope should live in on the inside. Or some Italian monarch or something, just terrible.

That entry to the theater room is from the 16th century per a prior listing. Probably appropriated off of some monument in a poor country.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Russ is an interesting cat, to say the least.

Probably walks around that place in Liberace clothes followed closely behind by his crew of lacrosse bros.