LOB =

hawkpride

Reaction score
Lost Our Balls

Don't get me wrong, I am not a fair weather fan but I call it as I see it. Kam is no longer the enforcer, Sherman is not shut down, Earl well still is Earl and this C. W. dude is just ?

Am I wrong?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Yes you are wrong.

If you had ever watched any of the secondaries that our teams had to struggle to play with in years past you would realize this.

But lets keep blaming our best defensive players for not playing better than the HOF players in a game where the rules are all tilted in favor of the offensive players, and where getting a brand new coach at the start of the year should clearly have no impact on the defense.

You are literally pointing your finger to blame one part of the team (save CJ) that is not a massive weakness. Not the ineffective QB, turgid offensive line, or play calling long passes with 5 ft 3 WRs.

Yeah, no. You forgot what sh*t this team looked like with just ONE member of the LOB out, so you want to imply we would be better off without all of them?

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":kqexeq9j said:
Yes you are wrong.

If you had ever watched any of the secondaries that our teams had to struggle to play with in years past you would realize this.

But lets keep blaming our best defensive players for not playing better than the HOF players in a game where the rules are all tilted in favor of the offensive players, and where getting a brand new coach at the start of the year should clearly have no impact on the defense.

You are literally pointing your finger to blame one part of the team (save CJ) that is not a massive weakness. Not the ineffective QB, turgid offensive line, or play calling long passes with 5 ft 3 WRs.

Yeah, no. You forgot what sh*t this team looked like with just ONE member of the LOB out, so you want to imply we would be better off without all of them?

Well tony dungy said the same damn thing on SNF 30 minutes ago. They had one job, stop Greg Olsen. They couldn't do it.

Yeah there were a ton of other problems but they were not blameless.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Legion of Boom.

Unfortunately, you're trying to scapegoat them because it's the easy route.

Our deficiencies in 2015 start and end with our offense. An attempt to place blame anywhere else is shortsighted. The ONE GAME that our offense held up their part of the deal in the 2nd half...our opponent was shutout by this defense.

Our offense has always helped out this defense tremendously by moving the chains and giving the defense time to regroup and make adjustments, have a dialogue, stay mentally tough, and get a breather. That is why they've dominated.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
They are the guys paid the most money. They have continued to fail when the spotlight is brightest.

The offense sucks and has not helped, but we have clearly shown that we are utilizing our capital to fund a top of the line defense. We don't put $70M on that side of the ball to say "it's ok they keep blowing 4th quarter leads in epic fashion." Pretty simple concept...follow the money.