They Scored 39 Pts Against A Great Defense

Exittium

Reaction score
Cary and the officiating helped them. If the offiating was even the score would be different and we would have won.

ammoghost

Reaction score
4-5 isn't on the officiating, it's on the poor play and poor coaching

ringless

Reaction score
Exittium":383u9b4v said:
Cary and the officiating helped them. If the offiating was even the score would be different and we would have won.

DO you really believe on a play to play basis that Seattle played better.

39 minutes of 21 in TOP.
84 plays to 52
Seattle 1 of 8 on thirds downs

Hawks46

Reaction score
ammoghost":258tg3xg said:
4-5 isn't on the officiating, it's on the poor play and poor coaching

This. It sounds like a Whiner fan to claim we have 5 losses due to officiating.

kearly

Reaction score
ringless":mmgqcumx said:
Exittium":mmgqcumx said:

39 minutes of 21 in TOP.
84 plays to 52

I honestly don't know who played better, the refs pretty much stole momentum away from Seattle at every opportunity. It was XL-esque.

I do think AZ was more clutch, and Palmer was nails, so I don't mind that AZ won.

Even if Seattle makes the playoffs I feel like it is set in stone that Seattle won't hoist a lombardi this season. Teams that win it all catch the breaks, and no team in the NFL has had a harder time in the clutch this year than the Seahawks.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Great defenses don't make stupid penalties. Costly penalties did the Seahawks in tonight. Need to be better disciplined.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chet380":hr0wk4mz said:
Horrible result, but the best team won.
Great defense? Where? Best team? Really? There isn't a decent team beyond Carolina in the NFC and even that is in serious question.

I love my team but I accept they're not good by any definition not in WIKI.

Canhawks

Reaction score
They scored 39 pts against an average defence that can't hold a 4th quarter lead.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1fd66p9f said:
chet380":1fd66p9f said:
Horrible result, but the best team won.
Great defense? Where? Best team? Really? There isn't a decent team beyond Carolina in the NFC and even that is in serious question.

I love my team but I accept they're not good by any definition not in WIKI.

They are 9-0. Mediocre teams don't go 9-0.. They have a physical offense and defense. :34853_doh:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":u3onuj8f said:
ringless":u3onuj8f said:
Exittium":u3onuj8f said:

39 minutes of 21 in TOP.
84 plays to 52

I honestly don't know who played better, the refs pretty much stole momentum away from Seattle at every opportunity. It was XL-esque.

I do think AZ was more clutch, and Palmer was nails, so I don't mind that AZ won.

Even if Seattle makes the playoffs I feel like it is set in stone that Seattle won't hoist a lombardi this season. Teams that win it all catch the breaks, and no team in the NFL has had a harder time in the clutch this year than the Seahawks.
They'll be lucky to go 9-7. Playoffs? Seriously? Arizona being clutch? Now you're off the deep end. 39 points to that offense at home? Face it this team mailed it in after February. There's no excuse for how gutless this team is.

marko358

Reaction score
They scored 37 against the defense. Offense gave up 2 on a safety. I know that doesn't make a big difference.

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":qgbayd2h said:
kearly":qgbayd2h said:
ringless":qgbayd2h said:
Exittium":qgbayd2h said:

39 minutes of 21 in TOP.
84 plays to 52

They'll be lucky to go 9-7. Playoffs? Seriously? Arizona being clutch? Now you're off the deep end.

A team that out up 39 on Seattle and 30+ in 7 of 9 weeks will be lucky to win 2 more games you say.

Okay I know this isn't the denial zone but come on. And to claim the panthers aren't decent on top.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3mzy6oz8 said:
They'll be lucky to go 9-7. Playoffs? Seriously? Arizona being clutch? Now you're off the deep end. 39 points to that offense at home? Face it this team mailed it in after February. There's no excuse for how gutless this team is.

What in the world are you talking about???

Exittium

Reaction score
ringless":egdkkhjq said:
Exittium":egdkkhjq said:

39 minutes of 21 in TOP.
84 plays to 52

I believe if the penalties were called more even and not in AZ favor that we would have won. If thr refs called all the delay of game (4) and holding (too many to count) and that laundry fest that happened on every damn 3rd down to give you a lead we would have won. Plain and simple. The cards are good, but they had help tonight.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Come watch the AFC with me. You might get why I say Carolina is faux. And make you sad that the NFC has pretty much become full of weak teams within three years. It's all about that cycle and it's our turn at the bottom.

Latest posts