Seahawks bringing back Bryce Brown

massari

Reaction score
From Rotoworld updates:

Bills RB Bryce Brown "just can't seem to shake the fumble problem" in training camp.
Brown has been carrying the football like a loaf of bread throughout his career. In a goal-line drill at Friday's practice, Brown was stuffed five times in six snaps, and fumbled on the other one. Beat reporters have noticed two Brown fumbles in team drills. Brown is not expected to make the Bills' 53-man roster.
Source
: WKBW.com Aug 7 2015

Bryce Brown had yet another fumble in Saturday night's Bills scrimmage.
It's Brown's third-seen fumble by reporters in a full-team setting. He finished the night with three carries for 26 yards and a lost fumble, a classic Bryce Brown stat line. "Brown has to find a way to hold onto the football or we can't trust him, said coach Rex Ryan following the scrimmage. "It's as simple as that." The Bills traded a fourth-round pick for Brown last spring.
Source:
Joe Buscaglia on Twitter Aug 8 2015

I would've rather signed Kendall Hunter.

Basis4day

Reaction score
His fumbling issues are well known and the reason he hasn't found a stable spot on a roster in the NFL.

But it's not like we're looking for him to be a full time starter.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Doubt Brown sees many touches, if any. Rawls and Jackson can handle the load. Would also like to see Bevell use some zone-read. Wilson should be utilized as a weapon in the running game, it's something that really helped us in his first 3 years and we've seem to get away from it because of all the hits he's taken in the passing game.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
massari":31uazf18 said:
I would've rather signed Kendall Hunter.

Yeah, me too. Brown must bring something to the table that the Hawks like that is worth the fumbling, though. Or they think they have fixed his fumbling issues.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hell, I'd bring Christine Michael back before Brown.

We know what we have in Michael, while Brown has fumbled 3 times as much as Michael has.

Maybe Michael has gained some maturity after being cut twice in a season.

JKent82

Reaction score
Hawks46":cgx7dkqp said:
Hell, I'd bring Christine Michael back before Brown.

We know what we have in Michael, while Brown has fumbled 3 times as much as Michael has.

Maybe Michael has gained some maturity after being cut twice in a season.

I was thinking about that before we picked Brown back up. It'd a cool redemption story but the ship's probably sailed on that one. Him and Rawls could have been quite the duo.

Willyeye

Reaction score
I wish we hadn't lost Rod Smith to the Cowboys...I really liked that kid in the preseason. We could have used him now. Kind of funny...the Boys waived Michael, and Rod Smith is higher on the depth charge than Robert Turbin...can't believe that the Cowboys had 3 ex-Hawk RB's on their team.

OrFan

Reaction score
He can be made into a serviceable back up offensive lineman who can play all positions on the line whenever needed. Cable has decided that running backs are more of the athletic type he is looking for.

King Dog

Reaction score
Dang. After seeing Kendall Hunter came in for a visit last week I was hoping he was healthy enough to sign. Good player, just can't stay healthy.