Would you all mind losing this week?

Stlrams55

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Would you all mind losing to Cleveland this week? The Rams playoff hopes are still alive. It's one of those "so you're saying there's a chance?"

I want the Rams - Seahawks game in two weeks to actually matter for both sides! Anyway, good luck to you guys the rest of this season. Rooting for you if you make the playoffs!

See you in two weeks.

Largent80

Reaction score
I've got news for you. Nobody here cares about the Rams, and the Hawks are going someplace. The Rams are looking forward to the draft again....Hahahahaha

Ruminator

Reaction score
Sure - I wouldn't mind losing to the Browns this weekend if you don't mind losing the Rams to Los Angeles forever after this season. I mean, gosh, that would be so much more convenient for the rest of the NFC West teams. Deal?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Stlrams55":dtejeeix said:
Hey everyone,

Would you all mind losing to Cleveland this week? The Rams playoff hopes are still alive. It's one of those "so you're saying there's a chance?"

I want the Rams - Seahawks game in two weeks to actually matter for both sides! Anyway, good luck to you guys the rest of this season. Rooting for you if you make the playoffs!

See you in two weeks.
Always. But I can understand your desire.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Stlrams55":1tgwhf17 said:
Hey everyone,

See you in two weeks.

Someones gonna need to change their username soon to LArams55

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The same way we are still trying to calculate the possibility of winning the division even though AZ would have lose all games while we win out and we have to gather some more point on the sov chart. It's not going to happen just like the Rams aren't getting anywhere near the play-offs.

idahohawk

Reaction score
The Rams already won their Superbowl, the first game of the season. They don't need playoffs.

Stlrams55":3iug5bz7 said:
Hey everyone,

See you in two weeks.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Rams had their chance, started 4-3 and was everyone's darlings to make a playoff run.

But once again, Rams be Rams and crap the bed with more talent than 75% of any other team's roster.

Fisher must have naked pics of Kroenke and a hooker, cause that's the only way he can still have a job.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Largent80":1q6ssxqx said:
I've got news for you. Nobody here cares about the Rams, and the Hawks are going someplace. The Rams are looking forward to the draft again....Hahahahaha

Nobody anywhere cares about the Rams. The stadium was more than half empty last night in what could be their last night in STL.

If STL doesn't care about them, and we don't care about them, why would LA care about them ? Which leads back to.....no body cares about the Rams.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Why are we so rude to this guy? Is he infamous on this board or something?

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Largent80":wbpm7ojx said:
Gurley was supposed to be the real deal, but turkey is more appropriate.

I wouldn't go that far... Gurley is the best back to come out since AP and I am most definitely not a Rams fan.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
AZ_fan":qz470v5z said:
I wouldn't go that far... Gurley is the best back to come out since AP and I am most definitely not a Rams fan.

Play along. (newbs) :34853_doh:

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
AZ_fan":izs8jc7b said:
Largent80":izs8jc7b said:
Gurley was supposed to be the real deal, but turkey is more appropriate.

Cards fan that just registered this season... Cool!

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
We should be the last city to pick on someone's team leaving.

We've almost lost the Hawks and have lost the Sonics.

As for minding us to lose? You won't find anyone here with that mindset. We don;t just want to win, anything less than a shalacking of the other team would be a loss.