My One And Only Birthday Wish ...

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I don’t know how many of you are this way, but I’m one of those guys who tends to not look to far ahead in life. I tend to be pretty busy, so I’m generally fairly focused on what I’m doing in the immediate future (usually what’s happening this week). Anyway, I was talking with my wife today and she asked me, “When’s the Super Bowl this year?” I knew it was the first week of February usually, but didn’t know the exact date. So, I decided to look it up. Imagine my surprise when I realized that Super Bowl just so happens to be on February 7th this year – my birthday!

I’ve literally been saying all year long that all I really want for my birthday is a Seahawks victory in Super Bowl 50. All the while, I honestly had no idea that Super Bowl 50 was ACTUALLY on my birthday!

To the Seahawks, I would say that my birthday wish still stands. The only thing I truly want for my birthday this year … is another Super Bowl victory for my beloved Seahawks. To me, that would make my 45th birthday truly special -- the best one ever. I would literally cry tears of joy. I cannot think of a better present I could possibly receive than that. (Well … that and some super cool new Seahawks Super Bowl 50 Champions gear would be SWEET!!!)

I know that no undoubtedly Seahawks player will probably ever read this, but if they did I would tell them, “I know another championship for this franchise would be special for you … but for me, words cannot express the joy I would be feeling … watching the team I grew up with – the only team I’ve ever rooted for, winning it all yet again on my birthday. Simply put, it would be the gift of a lifetime.” Here’s to hoping that I end up having a very happy birthday on February 7th. It was a heart stopper today, but that dream is still very much alive. Only two more victories to go before a shot at that birthday wish of mine becomes a reality. Here’s to hoping that I’m blowing out the candles on my birthday cake watching the Seahawks hoisting high yet another Lombardi Trophy for all the world to see. Go Hawks!!!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
My bday is next week when we play the Panthers on the 17th, I see that you joined this site on my bday, I think that's an omen. Go Hawks!

slateman77

Reaction score
The Hawks beat the packers on the last play of the game while I was attending on my B-day in 2012...best birthday ever.....but that would not come close to a superbowl win birthday present..I for one am hoping your wish comes true..!!!

Throwdown

Reaction score
February 2, 2014... I had the best birthday ever as my beloved Hawks gave the Broncos the work to the tune of 43-8. So I share your birthday wish, my brutha.

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Thanks for chiming in guys. So Throwdown, you've already experienced exactly the kind of birthday I'm hoping for this year. MAN, I can only imagine what that was like for you. As a guy who grew up in the AFC West days (and grew up hating the Broncos in particular), I know what that day was like for me. Here's to hoping I have the same kind of birthday this year that you had on that day.