FALCON FAN HERE

Jetpacunlimited

Reaction score
First I just want to say, awesome job last week and this year. You guys earned my respect back in 2012 during the divisional playoff round and I couldn't have been happier for this organization when you won it all the very next year!

That said, please for the love of all that is human... LET THESE HAWKS' smoke Scam Newton and the panties... Never has there been a team so arrogant (never even 2011 GB) so full of them selves on such a weak schedule. While I am not a Seahawks fan, I will be come Sunday!!!

My Prediction
28 - 10
SEAHAWKS EXPOSE THE PANTHERS IN A ROUTE

Good luck guys, I'm rooting for ya!

sutz

Reaction score
Jetpacunlimited":19pm48t5 said:
First I just want to say, awesome job last week and this year. You guys earned my respect back in 2012 during the divisional playoff round and I couldn't have been happier for this organization when you won it all the very next year!

That said, please for the love of all that is human... LET THESE HAWKS' smoke Scam Newton and the panties... Never has there been a team so arrogant (never even 2011 GB) so full of them selves on such a weak schedule. While I am not a Seahawks fan, I will be come Sunday!!!

My Prediction
28 - 10

My grammar nazi kicks in. :laugh:

I hope we rout them en route to the next SB. ;)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Welcome to the .Net. :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

I think that our team has that opportunity. It is gonna be a hard fought cat scratching game....But as Beastmode said a couple years back......"We got some dawgs".

Who let the dawgs out??? woof, woof woof.

OP
OP
J

Jetpacunlimited

Reaction score
sutz":r6v9tx0p said:
Jetpacunlimited":r6v9tx0p said:

My Prediction
28 - 10

Sorry I'm at work so my typing is way to fast. BUT YES ROUT!!!! :p

Optimus25

Reaction score
Thanks!. For what it's worth, i rode JJ and Freeman to the fantasy title this year, so i watched numerous falcons games thru the year. Gotta say tho, Matty ice has regressed beyond repair IMO. Maybe another year in this system will be the fix, but he just looked out of sorts so often to me it was strange. He was almost reminding me of an early career cutler, putting up numbers and making plays but then completely pissing away games at the same time.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Thanks for the support. Atlanta has always been one of my "also read about" teams going back to Steve Bartowski days.

Hoping the Falcons win over the Panthers gave some inspiration and clues for us..

OP
OP
J

Jetpacunlimited

Reaction score
Optimus25":avoszqfs said:
Thanks!. For what it's worth, i rode JJ and Freeman to the fantasy title this year, so i watched numerous falcons games thru the year. Gotta say tho, Matty ice has regressed beyond repair IMO. Maybe another year in this system will be the fix, but he just looked out of sorts so often to me it was strange. He was almost reminding me of an early career cutler, putting up numbers and making plays but then completely pissing away games at the same time.

I want to say a lot of it has to do with Kyle Shanahans system. But it's Matt Ryan. He's my QB, but OMG this guy can choke at ANY time.

:pukeface:

Anyways, can't wait to see this game ladies/fellas!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Have a feeling a lot of Saints and Falcons fans will enjoy tomorrow

fenderbender123

Reaction score
sutz":24cs2g36 said:
Jetpacunlimited":24cs2g36 said:

My Prediction
28 - 10

I swear I've learned more from grammar nazis on the internet than all my English teachers combined. Keep up the good work.

sutz

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2u47uo3q said:
sutz":2u47uo3q said:
Jetpacunlimited":2u47uo3q said:

My Prediction
28 - 10

I swear I've learned more from grammar nazis on the internet than all my English teachers combined. Keep up the good work.
:rofl: Nice to know I'm good for something. :laugh:

Erebus

Reaction score
sutz":23zzvgkj said:
Jetpacunlimited":23zzvgkj said:

My Prediction
28 - 10

Well since you're a self-professed grammar nazi, then it's fair game to point out that you are correcting his spelling, not his grammar.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I have been saying all week, that Seattle will have a lot of new fans this game hoping we clobber the Panthers and maybe embarrass Cam with a very low QB rating - and the argument will end who's the better QB. Cam is not liked by football fans of every team that ever played against him. Great job at giving the Panthers their only loss. Dan Quinn will shape your team into a real contender and maybe next year Carolina will not win the NFC South - instead Atlanta will.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Sheeesh,, Now I know how ya feel when Ram of 49'er fans show up on our boards,, just pitiful not having a TEAM, much less one of the top 12 teams that can make the playoffs,, AGAIN !!!!

They have no life.. at least the Tampa Bay fans are on the beach this time of the year..

( they secretly want to " dab " .. sad )

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Jetpacunlimited":31uwhyof said:
sutz":31uwhyof said:
Jetpacunlimited":31uwhyof said:

My Prediction
28 - 10

In the spirit of grammar nazis everywhere, it's too not to! As in typing way too fast.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Erebus":2y9zmu62 said:
sutz":2y9zmu62 said:
Jetpacunlimited":2y9zmu62 said:

My Prediction
28 - 10

Well since you're a self-professed grammar nazi, then it's fair game to point out that you are correcting his spelling, not his grammar.

I believe, technically, spelling corrections are a subset of grammar naziism. Korect me if I'm wronge.

And thanks to the OP for the well wishes!

Go Hawks!

AKSeahawker

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1quckxe5 said:
Jetpacunlimited":1quckxe5 said:
sutz":1quckxe5 said:
Jetpacunlimited":1quckxe5 said:

My Prediction
28 - 10

In the spirit of grammar nazis everywhere, it's too not to! As in typing way too fast.

them selves should be themselves. One word. :lol: