Panther Fans All Worried About the Seahawks Hotel

SeahawkTalons

Reaction score
Looking at the Carolina Huddle forum 2 of the top 10 active threads are all about obsessing over how they can pull the fire alarm at the Hawk's hotel. One is 17 pages long. The other is already 5 pages long.

Granted, some random dumbass did this to the Panthers when they were here earlier this year.

That's a far cry from trying to organize an effort to engage in illegal activity. The mods don't seem to mind over there though. Hell, I think the Jeremy Igo guy was the instigator of one of the threads.

Classless. Besides, they can pull the alarms to their heart's content. Nothing is going to save the Panthers tomorrow.

AirStrike

Reaction score
What else is there to do in Caroline aside from pulling fire alarms? Dumpster state to be honest.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
AirStrike":i42odu5p said:
What else is there to do in Caroline aside from pulling fire alarms? Dumpster state to be honest.

Visit the lighthouses on the coast! NC has some nice beaches.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
AirStrike":95pmxsyi said:

I imagine one could drown themself in the Atlantic.

OrFan

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":343vy3qe said:
AirStrike":343vy3qe said:

I imagine one could drown themself in the Atlantic.

They have some really good SCUBA diving there. It is a lot like their team, a shipwreck.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
There's a few Panther fans messing with y'alls players. Seeing posts on twitter...

RussB

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":owqyl9yh said:
There's a few Panther fans messing with y'alls players. Seeing posts on twitter...
Only going to fire the players up more and thats the last thing you guys want.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It just shows they are a bunch of "copycats" and can't come up with something else more creative. Coming up with something new would take too much thought which most Panthers fans seem to lack.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
RussB":1jm2xr68 said:
FearTheBlitz":1jm2xr68 said:

Some high school kid, so don't think they think much of it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":k9lpdn7s said:

Yes I'm certain the professional football players are all distraught over Twitter the night before the game

Kids today..,

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2pfyunj9 said:
FearTheBlitz":2pfyunj9 said:

Yes I'm certain the professional football players are all distraught over Twitter the night before the game

Kids today..,

Nah, the kid posted a video of him messing with a seahawk player walking to the hotel that they are staying at. The kid was also at the hotel messing with wilson until a staff member ran him off..

Uncle Si

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":2u8phh94 said:
Uncle Si":2u8phh94 said:
FearTheBlitz":2u8phh94 said:

Kids today..,

Nah, the kid posted a video of him messing with a seahawk player walking to the hotel that they are staying at. The kid was also at the hotel messing with wilson until a staff member ran him off..

He got them!

RussB

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":3uaae08j said:
RussB":3uaae08j said:
FearTheBlitz":3uaae08j said:

Some high school kid, so don't think they think much of it.
You got video?

JonRud

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":ogv1tsia said:
AirStrike":ogv1tsia said:
You could go to the history of slavery museum

Line of the night. Well done.

SessHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":132biwa8 said:
AirStrike":132biwa8 said:
They have really good BBQ.
A couple of decent golf courses as well.

dadof3

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":33l7m3dd said:
Uncle Si":33l7m3dd said:
FearTheBlitz":33l7m3dd said:

Kids today..,

Hopefully the "kid" doesn't mess with Sweezy, he'll show up on a missing persons report