Panther Fans All Worried About the Seahawks Hotel

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3io3s8aj said:
AirStrike":3io3s8aj said:
What else is there to do in Caroline aside from pulling fire alarms? Dumpster state to be honest.
You could go to the history of slavery museum
Literally 2nd best line of smack I have read on this site ever.

Seafan

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1xjybksv said:
AirStrike":1xjybksv said:
What else is there to do in Caroline aside from pulling fire alarms? Dumpster state to be honest.
They have really good BBQ.

Only compared to Kansas City. Texas BBQ is the best. Carolina BBQ is pulled pork and vinegar. :stirthepot:

Nascar is more popular in Charlotte than the NFL. That says it all.

OpHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3hspi8h6 said:
Tech Worlds":3hspi8h6 said:
AirStrike":3hspi8h6 said:

And why is that funny or a "best line of smack"?

Do tell

Sealake80

Reaction score
Sounds like they got some pretty cool mods over there. I hate rules though. Also pretty sure our fans weren't first ever to pull a fire alarm so NOT copycat unless we copy cat first. Also when you play on the road extra distractions expected. Also, I don't condone it BUT I EXPECT our fans to keep their players up all night again. Do panthers stay at a hotel tonight. Not condoning it but I do expect our fans in Carolina to get on it. Rivalries and pranks have always been a part of the game. I think it's fun.

Rob12

Reaction score
SeahawkTalons":3u92238n said:
Looking at the Carolina Huddle forum 2 of the top 10 active threads are all about obsessing over how they can pull the fire alarm at the Hawk's hotel. One is 17 pages long. The other is already 5 pages long.

Granted, some random dumbass did this to the Panthers when they were here earlier this year.

That's a far cry from trying to organize an effort to engage in illegal activity. The mods don't seem to mind over there though. Hell, I think the Jeremy Igo guy was the instigator of one of the threads.

Classless. Besides, they can pull the alarms to their heart's content. Nothing is going to save the Panthers tomorrow.

Meh, let them pull it. I actually think a few of our ass clown fans pulled the alarm in the Patriots hotel last season before the SB.

I thought the thread was more tongue-in-cheek than anything, and probably shouldn't be taken seriously. They've since locked the thread. But even if the Seahawks are evacuating their hotel as we speak, it won't matter.

gargantual

Reaction score
JonRud":1htaft5w said:
Tech Worlds":1htaft5w said:
AirStrike":1htaft5w said:

Line of the night. Well done.
Yeah, thanks Tech. Had a serious chuckle over this (and my wife is a Southerner btw!).

Anything to break the tension......

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OpHawk":2y5tdqzp said:
Scottemojo":2y5tdqzp said:
Tech Worlds":2y5tdqzp said:
AirStrike":2y5tdqzp said:

Do tell
I wondered the same thing. But it's not that important given it's a cryptic nonsensical "in joke" thing Tech would usually say.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":nqq43e8o said:
OpHawk":nqq43e8o said:
Scottemojo":nqq43e8o said:
Tech Worlds":nqq43e8o said:
AirStrike said:

Do tell
I wondered the same thing. But it's not that important given it's a cryptic nonsensical "in joke" thing Tech would usually say.
If I have to explain it to you then I suppose your not to quick on the uptake. if you get what I mean.

ctrcat

Reaction score
thebanjodude":ujv2ercs said:
AirStrike":ujv2ercs said:

Visit the lighthouses on the coast! NC has some nice beaches.

The Blue Ridge Parkway is the most visited national park in the country, and for good reason.

Smellyman

Reaction score
That place is a bastion of ignorance and stupidity. Not really worth the time.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
OpHawk":fz04qiur said:
Scottemojo":fz04qiur said:
Tech Worlds":fz04qiur said:
AirStrike":fz04qiur said:

Do tell
Because it made me laugh almost as much as "does anyone know where I can get a twatwaffle?"

to each their own. I appreciate that so many insults to southerners could be distilled into a single line of smack that had zero namecalling.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Well it's past 8:30 AM there, and I have read nothing about fire alarms being pulled or any of them losing one minute of sleep - except for Wilson who stayed up late looking and game film of the Panthers banged up secondary. :th2thumbs:

So when it comes to pranksters, looks like Seattle has Carolina beat.

Latest posts