So what exactly happened to Mr. Glass?

Greenhell

Reaction score
I saw the injury report that it was a shoulder issue but haven't heard anything else. By the looks of the replay, it seems as if maybe something popped or tore.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The replay looks like the defender simply slapped his forearm, and he gets a separated shoulder from THAT?

OP
OP
Greenhell

Greenhell

Reaction score
Aros":2k5biibc said:
The replay looks like the defender simply slapped his forearm, and he gets a separated shoulder from THAT?

Right? IMO, i've never seen giant men like Okung, Britt and Sweezy get man handled the way they did this year. They were the turnstile crew. :pukeface:

Vantucky Hawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":3ffpa84p said:
Aros":3ffpa84p said:

Right? IMO, i've never seen giant men like Okung, Britt and Sweezy get man handled the way they did this year. They were the turnstile crew. :pukeface:

That dude is lucky he doesn't have to take the punishment Russell Wilson takes every game.

KillerB

Reaction score
Okung barely got slapped by the DE...he damn near whiffed the block entirely. And yet blew up his shoulder in the process. Time to move on from the fragile fellow.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Dislocated, not necessarily separated. It doesn't take much force to pop the ball out of the socket if it is hit at just the correct angle, and it doesn't require any kind of separation. Likely the extent of the injury wasn't known yesterday and won't be known until they do an MRI this week.

Either way, it will drop his asking price considerably since he won't be able to showcase any type of recovery from the injury prior to negotiations.

From the cold-hearted business perspective, this works really nicely in the Seahawks favor. There is a good chance to get him on the cheap either for a year's prove it deal or a longer term contract. I just don't see him demanding much on the open market after an injury like this in his last game.

- bsd

Latest posts