NFL Turning point

seahawksteve

Reaction score
if this has been posted about, please move and my apologies.

After watching it, it is very clear that Bennett is very much a leader on this team. Although he does make you go mental watching the game with the off sides. He has should remain with the team for a long time. hopefully He will not hold out this upcoming season.

FWIW Carolina is a very good team, but the excessive celebrations are very very annoying.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Some of us Seahawks fans need to look ourselves in the mirror. Do you remember how Seattle players celebrated beating the 49ers? Sherman making fun of Michael Crabtree. Sherman and Russ eating Turkey on the 49ers Logo, Bennett riding a bike around the stadium after beating the Packers, Russ claiming God was on his side after winning a football game.
Come on man, let's stop bitching. The Panthers have earned the right the celebrate whichever way they want. If it is annoying, turn off the tube.
seahawksteve":1twb7gxx said:
After watching it, it is very clear that Bennett is very much a leader on this team. Although he does make you go mental watching the game with the off sides. He has should remain with the team for a long time. hopefully He will not hold out this upcoming season.
FWIW Carolina is a very good team, but the excessive celebrations are very very annoying.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3ogb48xi said:
Some of us Seahawks fans need to look ourselves in the mirror. Do you remember how Seattle players celebrated beating the 49ers? Sherman making fun of Michael Crabtree. Sherman and Russ eating Turkey on the 49ers Logo, Bennett riding a bike around the stadium after beating the Packers, Russ claiming God was on his side after winning a football game.
Come on man, let's stop bitching. The Panthers have earned the right the celebrate whichever way they want. If it is annoying, turn off the tube.
seahawksteve":3ogb48xi said:
OK thanks!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1dp7yby2 said:
seahawksteve":1dp7yby2 said:
I find the fact that you are annoyed that another fan is annoyed very annoying.

Perhaps Joe should not bitch about Steve's "bitching".

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I figure there is really only one way to stop the celebration if you don't like it.

chevelle03

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3alr19lr said:
I figure there is really only one way to stop the celebration if you don't like it.

What exactly is it that us fans are supposed to do to stop the Panthers from celebrating in such an annoying fashion?

Seymour

Reaction score
Does Sherman even make "the tip" if he is not annoyed by Crabtree from a previous encounter?

Being annoyed can bring good things if you know how to use the powers.

Barthawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":b5qe3xa5 said:
seahawksteve":b5qe3xa5 said:

Point taken.. The turkey eating? Where were they supposed to go when NBC had it set-up at midfield?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1ygffqqn said:
seahawksteve":1ygffqqn said:

That's okay...I have a feeling come tomorrow, the Panthers won't be celebrating much. If Cam Newton is the NFL MVP, then the bar is set too low. Newton can't even complete 60% of his passes, that's Tarvaris Jackson type of accuracy.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Barthawk":1mcnuomp said:
The turkey eating? Where were they supposed to go when NBC had it set-up at midfield?

Uh, yeah... Even Niners fans on their message boards were more blaming NBC than the players...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3vfx2rba said:
joeseahawks":3vfx2rba said:
seahawksteve":3vfx2rba said:

THIS!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
chevelle03":2vul45nv said:
Bobblehead":2vul45nv said:

What exactly is it that us fans are supposed to do to stop the Panthers from celebrating in such an annoying fashion?

beat them... you or just have the Hawks do it.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
chevelle03":wj3pjau1 said:
Bobblehead":wj3pjau1 said:

Would you accept "Disregard our fandom and become zen monks" as an answer?

Rocket

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":bfn1poex said:
Scottemojo":bfn1poex said:
joeseahawks":bfn1poex said:
seahawksteve":bfn1poex said:

THIS!
I'm annoyed at the whole annoyance thing. Why get so annoyingly into a game you feel is annoying.
Perhaps shuffleboard?

Rocket

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":3ar8hoxx said:
Would you accept "Disregard our fandom and become zen monks" as an answer?
Sorry, no monk material here. I've known monks, ain't no monks here.