Browner cut/ Lewis shopped/ Siliga to IR

DJrmb

Reaction score
I didn't see either Clem or Browner making the top 53 when we first brought them in, and unfortunately I was correct (I love both those guys, and wanted to be wrong). None the less, I believe they both served their purposes in OTA's and Camp by providing an edge in practice and forcing the younger guys to really compete in camp.

Good luck to Browner on whatever he does next.

A

Anonymous

Isn't Browner like in his 60's anyway?

I mean, I'm all for putting our older folks back to work, especially with Medicare so outta whack, but...

Seymour

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3b7rgz34 said:
Isn't Browner like in his 60's anyway?

I mean, I'm all for putting our older folks back to work, especially with Medicare so outta whack, but...

Close...try 32 (about the same age as Revis)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
jdemps":25x2ecby said:
Playing 3rd team safety in the 3rd preseason game was the writing on the wall, IMO.

Wait, I thought we were just keeping Browner under wraps until the regular season.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie. I did kind of want to see the original LOB back together one more time. It would have been cool to see at least one more time. I'll never forget watching that hit on Welker against NE. It was stupendous.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Those Browners -- Joey and Brandon -- fade away fast. They both left us with many fond memories with their hard hitting.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Honestly when I clicked on this thread I expected to see Siouxhawk argue that now that Browner has been released, there's a spot open for T-Jack.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
jdemps":3c48sg3a said:
Sgt. Largent":3c48sg3a said:
jdemps":3c48sg3a said:
Playing 3rd team safety in the 3rd preseason game was the writing on the wall, IMO.

Wait, I thought we were just keeping Browner under wraps until the regular season.

NOPE.

Thatsawrap

In all seriousness, he was the OG LOB but he can't help the team as much as some of the younger players. Happy trails.

Latest posts