The real problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
IMO, and keep in mind we have a very small sample size at this point. Defenders were tired in the fourth, with Lynch pounding them. Pete always wants to keep it close with a chance at the end. I know some of you like Michael and some don't, but no matter what, playing well or not, he isn't ever going to put that fear into any defense! Rawls, for a small guy , is physical, but I don't know if he tried to come back to soon or he can't get healthy. IMO, Rawls runs to physical for his stature and won't hold up. If we continue to go with Christine, I believe he his mistakes will cost us again! Russ will win games for us given the chance, but in my mind, without that physicality of Beast, it's only going to get fewer and far between! BTW, it would sure be nice if the rumor of Marshawn returning came true this week if he was in "game shape" !!!

RussB

Reaction score
The problem is that the offense cant score points. The D consistently gets stops and gives the ball back to the offense , then the offense fails to do anything with the footbal and the D is forced to go out their and stop the opposing team gain, eventually they will give up some points.

We would have won the last 2 games by blowouts if the offense actually scored points when the defense gave them the ball back.

HawkerD

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":2idn8h9j said:
IMO, and keep in mind we have a very small sample size at this point. Defenders were tired in the fourth, with Lynch pounding them. Pete always wants to keep it close with a chance at the end. I know some of you like Michael and some don't, but no matter what, playing well or not, he isn't ever going to put that fear into any defense! Rawls, for a small guy , is physical, but I don't know if he tried to come back to soon or he can't get healthy. IMO, Rawls runs to physical for his stature and won't hold up. If we continue to go with Christine, I believe he his mistakes will cost us again! Russ will win games for us given the chance, but in my mind, without that physicality of Beast, it's only going to get fewer and far between! BTW, it would sure be nice if the rumor of Marshawn returning came true this week if he was in "game shape" !!!

If the gameplan going in is to pull it out of our arse in the 4th qtr then PC should be fired now. If you noticed games that have been won in the 4th qtr were won on Wilson's arm not the beast's legs.

24 will never strap it back on for the Seahawks. OUr running game is fine for now. The defense is more than fine. Our receiving corp is above average. the Oline is not nearly good BUT maybe serviceable. We have the horses but the problem is that either the play calling is terrible or Wilson can't execute. I'm going with the former.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
We have plenty of threads dedicated to the struggles of the offense, who may be to blame and various musings otherwise.

Please take your posts to those existing threads, unless new information is being brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts