With the rams losing today....

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Seahawks are in 1st place in the NFC West with the only team with 1 loss.

Remember, division standings go by losses not wins. Hence why ties are so important. You can have same amount of wins as another team but if you have e a tie and they have a loss then you are ahead.

Next week will be a huge test for this team. Falcons are back to old form. Alot of offense. If we win it will set the tone for the rest of the season.

Sherm better follow Julio all game and obviously this will be discussed all week.

Looking forward to the game. I wish it was a prime time game. PC is good at those at home

Crizilla

Reaction score
Bills and Iggles game isn't looking like a cake walk either. Glad they're at home..........NFC is stacked this year

RW92

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":13rw66e7 said:

Remember, division standings go by losses not wins. Hence why ties are so important. You can have same amount of wins as another team but if you have e a tie and they have a loss then you are ahead.

Next week will be a huge test for this team. Falcons are back to old form. Alot of offense. If we win it will set the tone for the rest of the season.

Sherm better follow Julio all game and obviously this will be discussed all week.

Looking forward to the game. I wish it was a prime time game. PC is good at those at home

An early test to see where this team stands. Hopefully Darren Reed is back. We will need him.

Bottom line as you can see is getting to the quarterback. Those teams that get pressure on the QB wins those big games.

Good Luck Hawks. You will need to pitch that perfect game.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Our offense is light years better then paxton lynch lead broncos offense.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
RW92":1kg3x7sp said:
kthebestwayw":1kg3x7sp said:

An early test to see where this team stands. Hopefully Darren Reed is back. We will need him.

Bottom line as you can see is getting to the quarterback. Those teams that get pressure on the QB wins those big games.

Who is Darren Reed?

Largent80

Reaction score
Denver's defense looked like pedestrian.

Their offense isn't even close to the Hawks the last couple games.

Bottom line is what team wants it more.

two dog

Reaction score
I'm glad the Falcons beat the Donks today.
Better that than coming in pissed after losing.

Denver defense did not live up to their billing today. I'm sure the Falcons had a lot
to do with that. The Denver offense, with their backup QB looked even less impressive.

I hope the Falcons defense expects to deal similarly with the 'Hawks O.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
We are a much better balanced team than either the Broncos or the Falcons.

I would put our defense on par with the Broncos'. (I'd like to think we are a bit better actually). Our offense is light year's better than Denver's.

A strong, ball control, clock consuming offense is the key to winning the game. Limit the number of drives that Matty Ice and JJ have to hurt you with..

We can do to Atlanta exactly what we did to the "greatest offense of all time"

Given that next week's night game is the Colts and the Texans, I wonder if this game could get flexed, although I suspect that if they were going to flex a game next week it would be GB and Dallas.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":3af4xx55 said:

It has nothing to do with losses or ties.

It just simply goes by win %

A 10-5-1 team is ahead of a 10-6 team simply because their win % is better. To get real technical a tie actually counts as half of a win and half of a loss. So that team would be 10.5-5.5 which is better than 10-6.

chris98251

Reaction score
Falcons are going to spend the week in Seattle to get attuned to our time zone and relax before they play us. Don't expect much news or anything on the Radio from the Seahawks this week, although the hosts I am sure will try to stoke a few fires.

chawx

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":q6kkvz60 said:
kthebestwayw":q6kkvz60 said:

A 10-5-1 team is ahead of a 10-6 team simply because their win % is better. To get real technical a tie actually counts as half of a win and half of a loss. So that team would be 10.5-5.5 which is better than 10-6.

So, is 1-0-15 better than 10-6?

OP
OP
S

Seahawker86

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":3dhavmi1 said:
kthebestwayw":3dhavmi1 said:

I think you tried to argue with me but ended up agreeing with me...

The Breh

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1k31c6jj said:
RW92":1k31c6jj said:
kthebestwayw":1k31c6jj said:

Who is Darren Reed?
You just givin that boy shit huh :eek: :eek: