The After Glow

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Yep, I got that from Niners fans. Puke
If you actually think about this 9rs - Cowboys - Eagles scenario, it just shows what Neighborhood the Seahawks are in, and those the 9ers & Cowboys clowns are unaware that they are actually acknowledging that fact
We pushed a really good Cowboys Team pretty damned hard and we did it in THEIR crib, and regardless of what Pitt says, we took the NON-FALTERING Eagles to task.
We are not YET as stacked, or on quite the same level as the 49rs, but how many other teams in the League are?
IMHO expecting Pete to have the Seahawks to the 49rs level in only two seasons is a bit unrealistic....They're Competitive, sure, but we aren't there yet.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
You also had Niner fans rooting for your team to win too. Meaning their lead was so much higher than yours in the division and they are so confident in smashing you again...they could root for you to win a game...
Blah, Blah, Blah, The Seahawks Beating the Eagles, actually puts them in pretty good company, NOT BAD for a team that is only T-W-O YEARS trending since unloading their FALTERING Franchise Quarterback eh?

renofox

Reaction score
Blah, Blah, Blah, The Seahawks Beating the Eagles, actually puts them in pretty good company, NOT BAD for a team that is only T-W-O YEARS trending since unloading their FALTERING Franchise Quarterback eh?
How does trading a QB two years ago account for a bottom-third defense getting worse every year for ~6 years?

This year the defense is 24th and below in almost all significant stats.

That's not "NOT BAD". That's putrid.

A well built team should not continue to regress after making a lateral move at QB, especially considering the draft pick and player haul they received.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
How does trading a QB two years ago account for a bottom-third defense getting worse every year for ~6 years?

This year the defense is 24th and below in almost all significant stats.

That's not "NOT BAD". That's putrid.

A well built team should not continue to regress after making a lateral move at QB, especially considering the draft pick and player haul they received.

Stop talking sense. There's no room for that.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Pessimist, realist, however you want to categorize it.
Yeah Pitt, You & Reno can bullshit one another, hell You can even bullshit your friends, AND I'll bullshit mine, but let's don't try'n bullshit each other, eh? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
You also had Niner fans rooting for your team to win too. Meaning their lead was so much higher than yours in the division and they are so confident in smashing you again...they could root for you to win a game...
Fair enough because if we can win out we will need help from the Niners. Rams are murdering the Saints and have the Giants next, with the niners in regular season finale.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Yeah Pitt, You & Reno can bullshit one another, hell You can even bullshit your friends, AND I'll bullshit mine, but let's don't try'n bullshit each other, eh? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

No bullshitting Scutter. The team is nothing more than average. We both can agree on that right?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
RIGHT ON!! Stop talking NON-sense..... people will start believing that you two are being serious.

So you don't agree the defense has gotten worse going on years now? Who's being serious here?

Donn2390

Reaction score
The Seahawks are pretenders.

And if you do not celebrate this fact, and are against it continuing. You are not true fan.

Hahaha.
YOU are the definition of "Not a true fan"! Your one joy in life is to continue to be a world class A Hole, day after day, week alter week. Imagine having to work with you every day or live with you, even worse.. You aren't alone, there are a couple of others in here who run a close second..
I rarely post in here but read the posts daily, you have finally gotten on my last nerve... Just go away....!!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Pessimist, realist, however you want to categorize it.
Real Quitters who just had to go out of their way to make it a point of posting disparaging remarks on the "After Glow" Thread immediately after a win, WHY? What are you trying to accomplish???
That's not being a "Realist", that's someone who's doing their dead level best to SOUR the Feel-Good of other folks.

Last edited:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Real Quitters who just had to go out of their way to make it a point of posting disparaging remarks on the "After Glow" Thread immediately after a win, WHY? What are you trying to accomplish???
That's not being a "Realist", that's someone who's doing their dead level best to SOUR the Feel-Good of other folks.

Its trying to lesson the hurt that is inevitably coming for those who started talking playoffs and even the Super Bowl. I'm a nice guy and I hate to see people set themselves up for disappointment. I'm here for you buddy.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Our record says who we are. If we finish 3-0 we are a 10-7 team which is more in line IMO with the talent level we do have versus if we end up 7-10. Perhaps truth is somewhere in the middle. We have some true talent on the skill positions, wonderful young tackles who may be staple bookends for years to come, Witherspoon is a star in the making, Woolen's struggles are injury-related, I think he bounces back in a big way next season. Keep tweaking the trenches and this is a 10+ win team year after year.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Its trying to lesson the hurt that is inevitably coming for those who started talking playoffs and even the Super Bowl. I'm a nice guy and I hate to see people set themselves up for disappointment. I'm here for you buddy.
LOLOL More like the OLD Johnny Cash song..."Come along with me, MISERY LOVES COMPANY, you're welcome at the Home of The Blues".

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I can see Seattle running the table, though, the Titans this weekend is no easy out and they have always given Seattle problems.

Just a reminder, the Titans beat the Dolphins a couple weeks ago. Ask Miami if they think the Titans will roll over for Seattle.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I can see Seattle running the table, though, the Titans this weekend is no easy out and they have always given Seattle problems.

Just a reminder, the Titans beat the Dolphins a couple weeks ago. Ask Miami if they think the Titans will roll over for Seattle.

The Titans offense is a hot mess of injuries right now, but their defense is still a very tough physical unit that indeed will give the Hawk's offense some problems.

And Tannehill starting scares the hell out of me. He's exactly the kind of over the hill washed QB that seems to play like Joe Montana against the Hawks. Honestly, I'd rather see Levis.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh God isn't that the truth. How many freakin' times have we made backups look like All Pro Hall of Famers?