Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Bills @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Time to get those fuzzy feelings back that can only come with a Seahawks victory. The Saints loss left a bad taste in all of our mouths. From an anemic offense, Russell's struggles as he tries to overcome mounting injuries, an OL that let's just say isn't Dallas' to another example of bad officiating in the NFL, that was a game that should of been a W but makes sense why it was a L.

The Bills come to town for Monday Night Football which won't be easy, but I see the Seahawks playing closer to their abilities including an offense that no doubt has been getting an earful this week. Look for another great performance from our defense and doing just enough on offense to keep this train rolling well into January, injuries-be-damned.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bills 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 5 - 1 - 1

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
For one night at least, the old Seahawks are back.

Seahawks 34
Bills 6

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm just predicting a win until we get one.

Seahawks 20
Bills 17

My Record to Date: 2-4-1

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Both teams will probably start slow. Coming off an iffy loss with RW3 seemingly looking better again I expect a close win.

Hawks 21
Bills 17

RTD: 4-2-1

davidonmi

Reaction score
Seahawks 23
Bills 14

YTD: 5-0-1 (thanks Hauschka)

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Time of possession continues to be a problem in this game. The Bills establish the run early with McCoy. The offense doesn't help the matter either. Bevell forgets his play card at home, and continues to regress as a coordinator by attacking the defense's strength.

Wilson plays an average game, but the lack of a run game hurts the offense. It's an exciting game to watch, but ultimately ends in frustration.

Buffalo 23 Seattle 18

RTD 2-4-1

ludakrishna

Reaction score
BILLS: 23
SEAHAWKS: 16

Scoring summary -
Bills:
Short TD after a strip sack of Russell cause by Lorenzo Alexander
3 FGS after long time consuming drives in which Tyrod picks up 1st downs with his feet causing us extreme frustration
A long time consuming TD drive in the 4th qtr

Seahawks:
3 FGs after our OL commits drive killing penalties.
A 30+ yd TD for Prosise.
Russell throws 0 TDs, 1 lost fumble.

Post game: Defense begins to show its frustration at the offense after the game. But the wheels won't come off completely until the blowout at NE next week. That's when I see a lot of jawing on the sideline + after the game. Paul Allen may step in and fire Bevell.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Once again, I will be waiting until the Friday injury report.

HawksHawksHawks

Reaction score
How is your record 5-1-1? If you are predicting the outcome of Seahawks games there should be no situation where you could get a tie.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":34192dfm said:
Time to get those fuzzy feelings back that can only come with a Seahawks victory. The Saints loss left a bad taste in all of our mouths. From an anemic offense, Russell's struggles as he tries to overcome mounting injuries, an OL that let's just say isn't Dallas' to another example of bad officiating in the NFL, that was a game that should of been a W but makes sense why it was a L.

The Bills come to town for Monday Night Football which won't be easy, but I see the Seahawks playing closer to their abilities including an offense that no doubt has been getting an earful this week. Look for another great performance from our defense and doing just enough on offense to keep this train rolling well into January, injuries-be-damned.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bills 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 5 - 1 - 1

I have to ask: Did you factor in ref's one sided play calling? If we have a repeat of last week, you may have to reverse those scores. :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HawksHawksHawks":20evpix1 said:
How is your record 5-1-1? If you are predicting the outcome of Seahawks games there should be no situation where you could get a tie.

Quite simple. Anyone who predicted a win OR a loss in the Cardinals game was neither right, nor wrong. Therefore the most simplest thing to do is take the tie along with the actual outcome of the game since a tie is not really a win and not really a loss.

Same with the prediction.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Including a 'tie' in your score is just silly.

You didn't predict a tie so you got it wrong. Simple really.

Seahawks 23
Bills 17

4-3 so far

HawksHawksHawks

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":7r4p04ol said:
Including a 'tie' in your score is just silly.

You didn't predict a tie so you got it wrong. Simple really.

Seahawks 23
Bills 17

4-3 so far

That's what I was getting at. Predicting a score is not the same as winning or losing a game. If you predict the Seahawks will win and they tie, that's a tie for them and a loss for you.

2_0_6

Reaction score
With all the whining I am seeing you think there would be a $10,000 grand prize for the person who picks the correct score every week. Who cares is someone has a tie in their record?

With that being said, my heart tells me its going to be a Hawks blowout win, but my mind is telling me that it's going to be another low scoring struggle fest. Going with my mind here.

Hawks 16
Bills 16

:D

kf3339

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3pwphy7a said:
Once again, I will be waiting until the Friday injury report.

Yep. You just don't know what to expect so why bother.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
At Petes monday presser he was definitely upset at offensive production, and wasn't the usual overly positive guy. He said there WILL be changes made. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and am going with a much stronger offensive showing. Plus, we HAVE to win this as the next one is a probable loss, and unless the offense does come alive, the eagles is a 50/50.

Hawks 34 bills 13

4-2-1 (englishhawk is more than welcome to shut his hole about the tie stat. Seahawks didn't win OR lose. No one in his right mind would predict a tie. At NFLpickwatch.com, where all the sportscasters and writers make their picks, it didn't count a tie as a wrong answer there either. If you want to do it differently, feel free. )

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hawks get back on track. Russell and Baldwin hook up early and often.

Hawks 27-10

5-1-1 YTD

I dig the tie.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk