102-2

sutz

Reaction score
They showed this graphic after the game. Patsies are 102-2 in home games where they led in the 4th quarter over the last few years (I forget the exact time frame, but still). Tonight was number 2.

Anybody claiming we should have "blown them out" is dreaming.

Late edit: added "home" to OP.

stizz19

Reaction score
sutz":10257aio said:
They showed this graphic after the game. Patsies are 102-2 in games where they led in the 4th quarter over the last few years (I forget the exact time frame, but still). Tonight was number 2.

It has to be more than a "few" years if that was the case, anyway if true that ridiculous.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
stizz19":2i2hiyye said:
sutz":2i2hiyye said:
They showed this graphic after the game. Patsies are 102-2 in games where they led in the 4th quarter over the last few years (I forget the exact time frame, but still). Tonight was number 2.

It has to be more than a "few" years if that was the case, anyway if true that ridiculous.
I think it was since 2001. The other loss was against the Giants in 2011 IIRC. That was from NBC, so how well do you trust them? ;)

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I liked the fact they have lost twice at home this year already. Hahahahaha. The first time hurt worse it was a shutout by the Bills. Although they did not have there golden child in that game. Still a goose egg at home.
This one was with there little baby boy tommy.

Erebus

Reaction score
It was home games, and I believe it was since Brady's been the QB. If not just home games, then we'd account for both of their losses. We had a 4th quarter come back against them in 2012.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Erebus":8t8ydwyb said:
It was home games, and I believe it was since Brady's been the QB. If not just home games, then we'd account for both of their losses. We had a 4th quarter come back against them in 2012.
Yes, the stat was home games for the Pats. I think the 2012 game was in our house, though. Wasn't that the "You mad, bro" game?

Erebus

Reaction score
sutz":id4d2f9s said:
Erebus":id4d2f9s said:
Yes, the stat was home games for the Pats. I think the 2012 game was in our house, though. Wasn't that the "You mad, bro" game?

Yes it was.

THE TABS

Reaction score
In my mind, just as impressive was the fact that TB had zero td passes. How many teams go in Foxboro and pull that off, on a short week, with NE coming off a bye?

Great win. Shouldn't have been that close, with all the missed red zone opportunities, but oh well, a win is a win. :2thumbs: