Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Falcons)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Coming off a pretty lousy loss, aka "throttling" by a better team, the Seahawks get the benefit of returning home and not off a short week, to face the 0-2 Falcons. While they surprised many by coming back late in the 4th against the Rams, they still fell short. If the same Seahawks that showed up in Santa Clara show up this Sunday, they will be 1-2, period. However, I believe we will see a much better product on the field. I still don't see a lot of wins ahead for this rebuilding squad but this game should be one of them (heavy emphasis on "should").

EDIT ALERT: I have since changed my mind. I have a pretty strong premonition we actually lose this game so I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I have changed my pick to a loss as of 9/22.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Falcons 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-0

Last edited:

Spohawks

Reaction score
I am 0-2 but I got this one!!!
Hawks 34
Dirty Birds 17

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I was going to say 20-17 Hawks before I saw Aros prediction.

Close game — maybe 12 makes the difference.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I think this will be similar to Week 1, including two TD passes for Geno. Unfortunately, I also predict a Seattle L, since goal line stands can't be had whenever you want one.

Falcons 27
Seahawks 20

Hawknight

Reaction score
Seahawks 42
Falcants 17

Russ...er, I mean Geno goes hail mary on these guys. Walker has a hell of a game.

Chawker

Reaction score
Battle of the birds in Seattle. Heavy determining run gets the victory here for the Seahawks. But our defense will close the show.

Seahawks 27

Falcons 17

Record 1-1

GO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Neither Geno or Mariotta are game changers. I think this game we finally get our run game going and we control the TOP. We won't run away with this as ATL has a few big and fast weapons on offense but I think this has to be a win.

Hawks 20-13

YTD 2-0

xray

Reaction score
The Falcons have scored 53 combined pts. thru 2 games against good defenses...NO & LAR . They lost those games by a combined 5 pts .
Falcons 24 Hawks 17 .

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well, am now 1-1 after that clunker in Santa Clara. Still believe in this team which has yet to establish it’s identity.

Suspect the O will be less stilted or limited against Atl.. Hope to see a commitment to a running play action game and a few deep shots to engage the speed the O has on the roster.

Atl. won’t be a cakewalk as they have some legit weapons too, but think we could see better tackling from the D and for once the team will score more than 20 points.

24-17 for the Seahawks W.

eo620

Reaction score
The Seahawks have only scored 24 points in their first two games, so I'm hard pressed to say they'll score in the 20's this week. I say they step up and show improvement this week, but not much. Geno's gotta get Tyler and DK into the game!

Seahawks 16-13.

FPD

Reaction score
I must say, I'm not feeling good about this game. I do see Lockett and Metcalf each finding the end zone. However, I also think we'll see the beginning of the transition from Penny to Walker. Also, Atlanta is going to continue to give teams fits. In our case, I think those fits are enough for their birds to beat our birds in a close one...

Atlanta - 24
Seattle - 23

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
EDIT ALERT: I have since changed my mind. I have a pretty strong premonition we actually lose this game so I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I have changed my pick to a loss as of 9/22.

Reactions: FPD

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Depends which Seahawks team turns up. In GW 1 the defence was pretty solid and the offence were pretty competant in the first half. Last week we were hopeless.

While I think we will find the endzone and I am hoping the defence show up.
Falcons 17
Seahawks 20.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I ain’t scared of no dirty bird. Sense of urgency will change for this game.

I feel like the 9ths game went sideways when Lance went out. The young guys probably felt like it would be easier, which it wasn’t. They will learn. Yes we were already losing, but it didn’t finish with a defense capitalizing on a young QB’s mistakes.

Time to step up and beat a team that is definitely lower tier. Unleash Myles Adams.

Hawks…. 24
Falcons….23

Season: 1 - 1