Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Falcons)

Spohawks

Reaction score
EDIT ALERT: I have since changed my mind. I have a pretty strong premonition we actually lose this game so I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I have changed my pick to a loss as of 9/22.
Same! I was 100% on-board with the Hawks winning this one but with the offence unable to score and the defence banged up/having to bring up some guys from the practice squad...Mariota will have his best game of the season.

ATL 38
Hawks 17

CouchLogic

Reaction score
ATL - 27
SEA - 13

Until the running game improves, this offense is going to be stagnant. Eskridge should be Geno's BFF underneath, but hasn't shown he belongs on the roster. Maybe this will be the week things start to click on the ground, and that score will be a little closer.

If the defense can't wrap up, it'll be much of the same they've shown the last two weeks on that side of the ball as well. There will be some highlight reel plays (Woolen is a beast), but more head scratchers...Seattle still eats this one.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I was definitely wrong, but I did predict the Hawks 24 points, LOL. Would have rather they win though.