Anyone remember THIS?

Seymour

Reaction score
Yep. Sherm came on the other day and said that the reason the Panthers were losing this year was bad karma from throwing the flag down. :stirthepot:

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I am not a Cam fan in any way. But I think it was obnoxious (fitting for him) but not that bad. It was in there house and they were waving it in his face after they won. So as much as I would love to slam him for this it was not that egregious. Although I would throw fuel to the fire if it would pump up our team more for the game:)

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Hopefully he has that towel on his head at the end of the game

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Seymour":fjoqfx25 said:
Yep. Sherm came on the other day and said that the reason the Panthers were losing this year was bad karma from throwing the flag down. :stirthepot:

Sherm was asked a question that in spite of defending Cam's celebratory ruses, if he felt offended by Cam throwing down that flag last year.

He answered with a yes and gave a more tongue in cheek answer about karma and losing even chuckling as he said it.

I'm only pointing this out because I absolutely have grown to detest click bait reporting that either leaves out the whole context of the quote or like in this case they leave out the question being asked or dress it up to make it seem that players are going out of their way to trash talk.

But with that said and understanding the tone of your prior posts that this is probably satirical attempt and not serious hence the stir the pot emoji.

So I'm more than less, just speaking in general.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
I hate Cam Newton, but this didn't bother me one bit. I don't blame him at all for doing it. I hate anything to do with the "12".

drdiags

Reaction score
I would have done the same thing. Fans are big a-holes as well. Dude just won at home to put himself in the NFCCG and some silly opponent fan puts a 12 flag out for him to sign? This was after the Packers fan was all butt-hurt when Newton tossed his flag. Seahawks fan wanted there to be an issue.

I'm sure if some 9er fan was waving a 49er pennant in Sherman's face after the tip, he probably wasn't in the mood to let it slide like no biggie. Just a bunch of nothing about nothing.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3o0g84jn said:
I remember like it was last year.
Good one.

I thought Sherm just kinda went along with the reporter's Q and made light fun of it. Yes, silly clickbait IMO but it's understandable that some enjoy making something of it, which is fine too.

I just hope it's Cam that has to do more running for his life on Sunday than Russ!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
That 12 term is cool with the flag raising but to carry a mini version?I don't care for it.Anyway I have been trying to remember what the term was in the old days before Paul Allen..Wasn't the Dome just called the Hawks Nest?I know there wasn't a 12 back when I was a kid fan..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I laughed at it then, I laugh at it now.

The whole "12" thing is a corny gimmick that's run its course and then some. I like the pre-game raising of the flag, but thats it really.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I didn't care then, and I don't care now.

All that did was confirm what I already knew, Cam's a punk. He's like a angst riddled junior high kid, when things are going well he's all smiles and confidence...........but as soon as things turn he's a mopey immature brat.

It's why he's a terrible team leader and the Panthers are so up and down.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":pg6xhkgd said:

All that did was confirm what I already knew, Cam's a punk. He's like a angst riddled junior high kid, when things are going well he's all smiles and confidence...........but as soon as things turn he's a mopey immature brat.

At last we agree on something.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":1vuc7mz0 said:
Sgt. Largent":1vuc7mz0 said:

At last we agree on something.

Have you heard Cam rap?

Latest posts