What team in the NFC do you MOST want to face?

What team do you most want to face in our first playoff game?

• Atlanta

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Detroit

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • NY Giants

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 25 21.9%

• Total voters

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Opposite of the previous poll since we are now officially NFC West champions and in all likelihood heading for a 2 or 3 seed.

Options are in the poll, this is for our first game (Wild card or divisional round) and not the NFC Championship

Bear in mind if we win out and get the 2 seed, we cannot face the 2nd wild card team until the NFC Championship.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Detroit - still not sold on them.
All those teams have the potential to cause us problems, but I would like our chances at home.

Rat

Reaction score
I said the Lions because they're my local team and I would enjoy seeing it, but if I was picking based solely on who I think we'd most likely beat, it'd be Tampa. They're heading the right direction, but Winston in his first playoff game, I don't see them knocking off an experienced team like the Seahawks.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Tampa, their defense is not very good and we laid an absolute egg against them. I don't think that'll happen again. Once we realized having Sherm shadow Mike Evans was the move, we basically shut their offense down too.

Cross country game for them as well.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I want Atlanta so bad!

1. revenge for the 2012 playoff game that we should have won. I know we've beaten them since then but I need to knock them out of the playoffs crushing their hopes and dreams to make up for that loss...

2. to shut up the idiots that claim we shouldn't have won earlier this year because of the Sherm no call

kobebryant

Reaction score
I know that is it still far from guaranteed that they make the playoffs, but I'd love for them to get another shot at Green Bay. That was a loss that needs to be avenged.

Aside from it obviously being a playoff game, none of those other matchups intrigue me as much as the Packers do.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Packs, they embarrassed us. This time, its payback.

aawolf

Reaction score
I voted for Atlanta, not only because we beat them already, but I think we match up with them better. We need to avoid great pass-rushing teams if we can and the Giants and Detroit have good pass rushes. Tampa is not great, but looked great when we played them and have Evans who we seemingly can't guard. Aaron Rogers had a field day against us whe we played them in a lopsided loss. I'd also much rather play someone we've beaten to be honest..

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
mistaowen":3lvpfzbh said:
Tampa, their defense is not very good and we laid an absolute egg against them. I don't think that'll happen again. Once we realized having Sherm shadow Mike Evans was the move, we basically shut their offense down too.

Cross country game for them as well.

Disagree. Their defense is much better than I thought. They have actually been struggling on offense, it is their defense that is leading them to wins.

But I like our chances against them in our house.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Tampa Bay. I'd like to see them try and play us on field turf and see who's faster then

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I want the Packers to make it. Yea, they almost eliminated us once and yea, they kicked us up and down the field last time but I can't help but want revenge. Our team would be so fired up for that game

Second would be the Cowboys. Their fans have been talking too much trash for my liking, some of them even claiming Romo/Dak is better than Wilson. I want to destroy them

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
I do NOT want to see the Packers again, they've got it going. Montgomery and his OL absolutely gashed the Bears, Rodgers is making explosive plays in the air, the Packers are doing exactly what the Hawks wish they could do.

But if we do see the Pack again it will be in Seattle and I say F'em! :)

Overseasfan

Reaction score
In the Play-offs it doesn't matter who you're up against. Should be able to beat anyone if you're aiming for the Superbowl.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Overseasfan":3k1mn499 said:
In the Play-offs it doesn't matter who you're up against. Should be able to beat anyone if you're aiming for the Superbowl.
Understand that sentiment but matchups (relative strengths especially in the trenches) do matter.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Tampa is the easiest matchup and most likely win imo.

Interesting to hear the discussion on Atlanta as a rematch is most likely imo, looking down the road.

They are likely going to face Tampa at home before playing us at home.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Green Bay would be the most expensive tickets.

Tampa the easiest.

Both NYG and ATL scare me a little with OBJ and Julio.

As a fan going to the game I think the atmosphere would be the best vs GB, then NYG. So I will go with GB.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2p51hpl1 said:

Interesting to hear the discussion on Atlanta as a rematch is most likely imo, looking down the road.

We better play way better than last time. They held our offense to 3 pts.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1elr2dxp said:
NFSeahawks628":1elr2dxp said:

We better play way better than last time. They held our offense to 3 pts.
But we also shut them out through the final 3 quarters.

Tampa is my choice too.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I would also add that I'm a little scared of Atlanta. They scare me the most mainly because we don't have Earl. I feel like they would put up at least 25 against us and then our offense would have to click with the O-line and running game going. Plus they played in our house already this year, so they'd be more prepared

Every other team I feel like could get handled in our house.