Cut this SOB!!!!!!

zchurch74

Reaction score
Cut this sonna bitch!!!! I don't care his history with us. He is washed up

SeahawkPQ

Reaction score
Arizona would have won anyway cause Kam got toasted. So I guess you mean cut Kam?

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
I agree with you partially. But, we make that extra point it changes the team momentum and we have a better chance to hold on for the win. He crowd is in it more. How we played all day, OT didn't look promising.

Joygazm

Reaction score
zchurch74":17oaogpn said:
I agree with you partially. But, we make that extra point it changes the team momentum and we have a better chance to hold on for the win. He crowd is in it more. How we played all day, OT didn't look promising.

What about the fumble at the start on our side of the field? Cut the fumbler?

What about Pete going for it on 4th and us not converting from the 1 yard line? Cut Pete?

What about the snap on the extra point going right at Jon Ryan's face and Steve having to kick the ball late and away from the free defender that was close to blocking it, cut the long snapper? Jon Ryan? Steve?

What about Rawls being hurt again? Cut Rawls?

What about Kam getting hurt during the game and missing snaps? Cut Kam?

What about the O-line? Lets cut them all they can't block!

If you end up cutting players because of mistakes how many players will you have at the end of the season?

Russel threw 5 Ints few weeks back.... never done that before? is he washed up and time to cut?

Largent80

Reaction score
So you want to cut the kicker but missed Jeremy "gimme that jersey" Lane...... and

DeShawn "look at my back" Shead making plays all over the field?