Who didnt...?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Who didn't have this game penciled in as a loss when the schedule came out? My guess is that most had this as a loss. Doesn't change the pain. The way it went down is what makes it painful. Time to brush it off and move on.

Yeah right. This board is going to be in meltdown mode until Thursday at the earliest. Seasons over...losing season...we suck...fire Bevell...dump cable...its Russ's fault... the o line will never get it together...the defense is wasted...the window has closed...trade Jimmy now...

Did I miss anything? It's a long season everyone. This was pegged as a loss going in, even though it really could have been a win with a few different calls. I'm calling it now...the Seahawks will be in the playoffs and go deep into them...

ivotuk

Reaction score
I see the point you're trying to make, and maybe it could have been worded better. But I agree.

We weren't supposed to compete in this game, and the offense looked like a joke, but I still have hope for next week. It's a "Get Well" game.

Josea16

Reaction score
ivotuk":to7c7pa8 said:
I see the point you're trying to make, and maybe it could have been worded better. But I agree.

We weren't supposed to compete in this game, and the offense looked like a joke, but I still have hope for next week. It's a "Get Well" game.
I see us as being 3-2 going into the bye. We should split with the Rams, sweep Arizona and San Francisco go 3-1 against NFCE (losing against the Giants) go 4-0 against the AFCS and beat Atlanta to go to 12-4 which still might be good enough for the number 1 seed.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":yyowhex0 said:
Who didn't have this game penciled in as a loss when the schedule came out? My guess is that most had this as a loss. Doesn't change the pain. The way it went down is what makes it painful. Time to brush it off and move on.

Yeah right. This board is going to be in meltdown mode until Thursday at the earliest. Seasons over...losing season...we suck...fire Bevell...dump cable...its Russ's fault... the o line will never get it together...the defense is wasted...the window has closed...trade Jimmy now...

Did I miss anything? It's a long season everyone. This was pegged as a loss going in, even though it really could have been a win with a few different calls. I'm calling it now...the Seahawks will be in the playoffs and go deep into them...

I figured it would be a really hard away game especially since in lambeau Packers always get that little extra ref push as well which was on full force today.

I thought the offense was worse than it was going to be, which is probably the most discouraging thing. Defense actually played above what I was expecting today so we will see. Week 1 isnt the end of the season as the Vikings were, what 5-0, and didnt even make the playoffs.

Also Falcons and Packers play eachother next week so at least one of them will be 1-1 along with us hopefully.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":31m3ekc8 said:

I thought they had turned the corner before this game. I thought they had the talent to overcome a crappy O-line coach and crappy OC like they did in the XLVIII season. Looks like I might have been severely wrong. I expected the OC to learn from his past mistakes and the o-line to be slightly less than mediocre. What was I thinking????

mrt144

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3njeyj7j said:

This is ridiculous wound licking.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Sports Hernia":28gg4yy5 said:
oldhawkfan":28gg4yy5 said:

I thought they had turned the corner before this game. I thought they had the talent to overcome a crappy O-line coach and crappy OC like they did in the XLVIII season. Looks like I might have been severely wrong. I expected the OC to learn from his past mistakes and the o-line to be slightly less than mediocre. What was I thinking????

And none of that is even remotely alot to ask for.