I blame you 2013!!

sdog1981

Reaction score
It was such a fun run because the run started in 2012. Much like the 1991 Huskies run started in 1990 rolling into the winter and summer of 2013 we all knew the Seahawks were the best team in the league. Every piece of national media that came out that winter was written in the tone of "I know the Ravens won Superbowl 47, but the real team to beat was the Seahawks, look out 2013". Number one is every power poll, number one on every must watch list. Then 2013 started and unlike normal Seahawks teams of the past 30 seasons this team came out 11-1. They won 10am road games, they blew out the two best teams in the NFC by a combined score of 63-10, they won after going down by 21, they needed a pick-six to force overtime and got it, they played 4 out of 5 on the road and went 4-1, the ground and pound rushing attack scored more than 30 points five times and then they capped it off by telling Payton Manning to go home and get his shine box after a 43-8 thrashing. That is why I'm so disappointed, this team is now 1-11 (going back to 2014) when they are down by 10 points, players fight with players, players fight with coaches and the Tennessee Titans put on a power football clinic showing how you win with power football, average receivers, and a mobile QB.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
It was a great run. I still love this team. I suppose one could jump on another hot team's bandwagon. I won't. Been through it all. GoHawks! Through good and bad.

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2wc8v9ym said:
It was a great run. I still love this team. I suppose one could jump on another hot team's bandwagon. I won't. Been through it all. GoHawks! Through good and bad.

I find that love and frustration often share the same home.