I could not believe this thing.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I am in Vegas and was traveling there from L.A. I got to listen to the last 2 minutes on the radio. I thought we had this won. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the final score. Walsh missed 3 field goals??? WTF?? What happened? This guy is usually money. We cannot give away games like this. How did our O line perform? It does not sound like it did. I saw the first half score on my mobile and could not believe it. It looks like the entire team tanked from what I can gather. .....missed field goals, dropped passes, no pass protection. Is there more? It sounds like from what I have read on this board that there is plenty of blame to go around.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
In the end, we were 14-10 with a minute to go and things actually looked good, all things considered. It took an absolutely spectacular catch to put the Skins down inside the one. It was good coverage, simply a great pass and brilliant catch.

Any given Sunday.

Next.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Tusc2000":279cbkz2 said:
In the end, we were 14-10 with a minute to go and things actually looked good, all things considered. It took an absolutely spectacular catch to put the Skins down inside the one. It was good coverage, simply a great pass and brilliant catch.

Any given Sunday......... The Hawks can really stink things up

Next.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
We seem to have an uncanny knack for playing up or down to our level of competition.