So who do we sign at kicker this week?

Seymour

Reaction score
They'll stick with Walsh and he'll figure it out till the playoffs.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Seymour":3br3o9tv said:

possibly...he figured it out in Minny too though. Do we really want a must game winning fg coming down to this guy? We are not at all a great red zone team so we are going to have to rely on a kicker to get some pts.

Seymour

Reaction score
Cyrus12":355qrz11 said:
Seymour":355qrz11 said:

possibly...he figured it out in Minny too though. Do we really want a must game winning fg coming down to this guy? We are not at all a great red zone team so we are going to have to rely on a kicker to get some pts.

I asked this early in off season why we didn't even bring in any competition for him with all the draft picks, or even a camp invite? Considering he was a clear headcase situation, our red zone issues spelled a potential disaster. That was phase 1 of the disaster, it's a matter of when for phase 2 IMO

Rat

Reaction score
Seymour":exfeilv2 said:
I asked this early in off season why we didn't even bring in any competition for him with all the draft picks, or even a camp invite? Considering he was a clear headcase situation, our red zone issues spelled a potential disaster. That was phase 1 of the disaster, it's a matter of when for phase 2 IMO

That puzzled me as well. I though Walsh was a fine addition, but they couldn't even bring in a UDFA to push him a little in camp? Blair hadn't done anything to be simply handed the job. I wonder if our front office just really hated all the free agents or if they thought it would be better for Blair's confidence to not bring in anyone else.

rcaido

Reaction score
Haushka money same thing happen to him against the Cardinals...Lets just give the dude one more game. He's been decent all year long, this being his only bad game this season...Even Wilson gave up 2 INT, we committed 16 penalties, Poor playcalling for 3 1/2 quarters.

Finding another kicker this late not sure...Can John Ryan kick the ball?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
rcaido":pjrs3v1n said:
Haushka money same thing happen to him against the Cardinals...Lets just give the dude one more game. He's been decent all year long, this being his only bad game this season...Even Wilson gave up 2 INT, we committed 16 penalties, Poor playcalling for 3 1/2 quarters.

Finding another kicker this late not sure...Can John Ryan kick the ball?

Not with FGs. And they both had issues with EPs.