Dream List

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Okay, everyone is calling for the burning of the coaches at the steak. If Pete/Bevell/Cable were fired, who do you replace them with?

My Dream List:

Josh McDaniels HC
Peyton Manning QB/OC
Les Miles OL

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
i would like to see mudd as an advisor of some sort maybe to crack heads man even big walt to start slapping people around

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Someone new and fresh. Not the same ol names that get recycled. A Sean McVay type

mistaowen

Reaction score
Young energetic offensive coach who brings something new to this team. It shouldn't be so hard to move the ball every single week outside of an occasional bomb.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Jim Bob Cooter for HC

(This is not me wanting Pete fired. If he was, this is who I would pick to replace him.)

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Str8OuttaSkittles":38yxrvat said:
i would like to see mudd as an advisor of some sort maybe to crack heads man even big walt to start slapping people around
I'd love to see Walt get a coaching opportunity here.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":nmwpj6d2 said:
What about Oklahoma's Head Coach Lincoln Riley?

He is innovative and made Baker Mayfield look decent. He knows how to get weapons involved too, but couldn't imagine he'd make the leap from a top college program to an OC position.

getnasty

Reaction score
Who was the last successful college coach to come to the NFL? Harbaugh and Chip anyone else?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
flmmkrz":2f9mv25e said:
Seahawk_Dan":2f9mv25e said:

He is innovative and made Baker Mayfield look decent. He knows how to get weapons involved too, but couldn't imagine he'd make the leap from a top college program to an OC position.

I actually think he'd have a really good chance at succeeding as an OC. But I have a hard time seeing him leaving Oklahoma anytime soon. Didn't he just finish his first year as their HC?

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":318b410w said:
flmmkrz":318b410w said:
Seahawk_Dan":318b410w said:

I actually think he'd have a really good chance at succeeding as an OC. But I have a hard time seeing him leaving Oklahoma anytime soon. Didn't he just finish his first year as their HC?

yup, and agreed, I think he's got the traits but leaving hc of Boomer nation to OC for the hawks, doubtful unless he knew that hc was what he was gettin groomed for.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":uxo8hctu said:
What about the Clemson OC, Brent Venables?

He is their current DC was at Oaklahoma before that.

getnasty

Reaction score
Pete's not leaving and I hope he doesn't but if they did David Shaw would be the guy to get.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Given the current situation at Carolina, maybe there are some coaches there that would be willing to jump ship. They have experience with a mobile QB and a good D.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
This is what teams that are perennial losers do. Luckily, the Hawks are not such an organization, so it won't come to this.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3isu1nej said:
This is what teams that are perennial losers do. Luckily, the Hawks are not such an organization, so it won't come to this.

So just keep who we have and continue to regress? Gotcha.

Latest posts