How Seahawks get in the Playoffs

Crizilla

Reaction score
Wildcard: Seahawks must win their final 2 games and (assuming ATL beats TB tomorrow) they'll need ATL to lose their final 2 games. If that happens then they'll also need DET to lose at least 1 more. Seahawks lose the tiebreaker against both ATL and DET.

OR

Seahawks win final 2 games and LA loses their final 2 games. In that case, Seahawks would win the division since they own the tiebreaker against LA.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They have to win out and hope some of the teams lose at least one or more games. What was in their control 2 weeks ago now has slipped away.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Remember two week ago when people were talking about the hawks running the table for a shot at one seed? Lol. This is like that.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":344aywrx said:
Remember two week ago when people were talking about the hawks running the table for a shot at one seed? Lol. This is like that.

lol

or

remember when like....yesterday? people were excited about the O-line

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
hahaha this season has been one big LOL the biggest LOL is today even bigger LOL coming is people think we make the play offs

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
So just saw commercial that promoted Russ to be strong leader for us in post season. Sigh.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Crizilla":2c3k8mv7 said:
Wildcard: Seahawks must win their final 2 games and (assuming ATL beats TB tomorrow) they'll need ATL to lose their final 2 games. If that happens then they'll also need DET to lose at least 1 more. Seahawks lose the tiebreaker against both ATL and DET.

OR

Seahawks win final 2 games and LA loses their final 2 games. In that case, Seahawks would win the division since they own the tiebreaker against LA.
To exclude one other (unlikely) path: any chance we hold the tie-braker with Carolina?

I didn't realize the odds were that bad.. Even if the Seahawks win out, it seems most likely no playoffs.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Actually the Seahawks could still get in if they lose to Dallas but it would take a lot for that to happen. Seahawks have a good chance if they win their last two. But they won't. Ezekiel Elliot is going to run all over us like a freight train.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/dannyoneil/status/942618417651007488[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/dannyoneil/status/942618699281731584[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/dannyoneil/status/942618983299088385[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/dannyoneil/status/942619509797486592[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/dannyoneil/status/942618054415884288[/tweet]

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
As much as Im a hopeful fan Im also a rational over being blind homer. Team mentality took a huge blow today that I can't foresee going into Dallas with a young team with playoff aspirations and momentum let alone getting Zeke back and getting a win. Would love to be wrong of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Two consecutive significant losses in a row, and now next up aroad game
vs a desperate team when our team has shown little desperation in both recent losses

Am predicting a 3rd consecutive L.

Stick a fork in this season it’s done.

djb28

Reaction score
I can't understand why anyone would want this product in the playoffs? Don't give me that crap about having to be in it to win it. It's a whole new season. This team can't win, period. We are decimated on Defense and inept on Offense. What's the point of dreaming about a playoff game? Just fire a bunch of people and let's get at it again. This team is hard to watch.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I hope our Hawks miss the playoffs. Because the narrative will be "look at all the injuries, yet this team still made the playoffs" and then NOTHING will change.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
ZagHawk":4cb59kwc said:
I hope our Hawks miss the playoffs. Because the narrative will be "look at all the injuries, yet this team still made the playoffs" and then NOTHING will change.

Lot of micro and macro conflation going on. My number one rule (for myself) is to always make the playoffs. I hate when they start and we are not in it. That said, if we make the playoffs doesn't mean changes shouldn't be made. Even if we don't make it, I honestly think the same staff will be here next year. Hope is a bitch.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Playoffs?!? Don’t talk about...Playoffs?!? You kiddin me? Playoffs!?!
Maybe I missed something yesterday. But that team did not look like a playoff team. Not even close. At this point I’m glad the next opponent isn’t the Browns.

PaVloVa!8

Reaction score
Lions got the Bengals and the Packers ... let hope Rodgers keep playing until the end of the season ...

Falcons losing toning will give a big help ... by having the Saints and Panthers I think their loosing both ..

I think that we can still make it and be competitive ... by having KJ and Wagner heathlier and Shead back

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
How dare you ask about the playoffs :roll:
It will take a minor miracle, but they are not out yet. So, it's worth talking about. And if you don't want to talk about it, great.