The Vector/Trend of this Team?

chris98251

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3ecxd7t9 said:
Positive, Negative or Level? What say you?

Jekyll and Hyde right now, we looked like we game planned great last week and today veritually looked like we didn't have any plan.

Week 8 I thnk we may get a better idea of direction.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2hv9u4by said:
Positive, Negative or Level? What say you?
Not good. Horrible coaching, horrible play calling, horrible execution, lack of talent.
In other words rebuilding. While I’ll be forever thankful for the 2 Super Bowl appearances and Lombardi trophy I think the league has caught up and passed Pete Carroll and would not be against a change next year at this point.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Hard to say - a road game versus a division opponent is always going to be tough and is not really a litmus test for the direction of the tram. Plenty of very good teams have stumbled against poor division opponents - see Seahaks vs Rams while the Rams were still lousy.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
0/10 on third down in beyond the players themselves. That wreaks of coaches that either do not know what their players can/can not do, or have limited ability to scout opponents well to scheme successful plays in key situations.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
If we can lose by less than 20 to the Rams next weekend, i'll believe we are improving.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2fnk5krn said:
Positive - in the sense of rebuilding.

But, we just lost Dissly to a likely Patella injury? Did other rookies or young pieces show particularly well? flowers was pretty good, but outside of that?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":rj0dggyu said:
MontanaHawk05":rj0dggyu said:
Positive - in the sense of rebuilding.

But, we just lost Dissly to a likely Patella injury? Did other rookies or young pieces show particularly well? flowers was pretty good, but outside of that?

2018 was never going to be a playoff year. That's what makes the Dissly injury a lot easier for me. 2019 could be amazing.

MrThortan

Reaction score
0/10 on third down. Wow. There is something fundamentally wrong on this team. Thing looked up last week. Even though this game was a win, it was really discouraging. The injuries are worrisome as well. This team has many problems and consistency is one of them.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Lot of losing coming.

But it won't be an indicator of how good this team is.

The back end of our schedule is a lot of very good teams that we are nowhere near good enough to beat.

After the Lions, almost all the teams we face not named the 49ers and Cards are going to curbstomp us.

We don't have the offense to compete with any of them.