Late fumble officially credited to Wilson for a reason.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
However, it wasn't his fault either. Vannett let his man go right by him and the Blitzer got into the exchange at just the right time.

Carson does need to clean up fumbles, yes, but it should be clarified before threads get out of left field.

quadsas

Reaction score
IT WAS CARSON'S FAULTT MANNNNN, TRADE HIM TO CLEVELAND MANNN.

said a Penny fan with a diaper on

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
quadsas":2zbjjjxq said:

Chill out already. Penny has some tools and is a different back than Carson. It's good to have both backs.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
quadsas":1ovr3n1w said:

Good God man. Give it a rest for a minute.

TreeRon

Reaction score
quadsas":14shlm5c said:

Who is Cleveland Mannn?

quadsas

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2nfrnyen said:
quadsas":2nfrnyen said:

Chill out already. Penny has some tools and is a different back than Carson. It's good to have both backs.

it's not bad. and don't tell me what to do, I have full right to make fun of Penny stans who think he should start over Carson. And that view is fully deserves being made fun of

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1n0azwl1 said:
quadsas":1n0azwl1 said:

Wasting your breath brother

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
quadsas":2fxu9zk5 said:
vin.couve12":2fxu9zk5 said:
quadsas":2fxu9zk5 said:

it's not bad. and don't tell me what to do, I have full right to make fun of Penny stans who think he should start over Carson. And that view is fully deserves being made fun of
Name ONE person who has said he should start over Carson.

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
quadsas":2j75vn8r said:
vin.couve12":2j75vn8r said:
quadsas":2j75vn8r said:

Don't tell me what to do? Really? Calm down....

quadsas

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3n4d35zm said:
quadsas":3n4d35zm said:
vin.couve12":3n4d35zm said:
quadsas":3n4d35zm said:

Name ONE person who has said he should start over Carson

Just because you didn't doesn't mean people haven't. I am not digging through hundreds of threads

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
quadsas":18otcb18 said:
hawksfansinceday1":18otcb18 said:
quadsas":18otcb18 said:
vin.couve12":18otcb18 said:

Just because you didn't doesn't mean people haven't. I am not digging through hundreds of threads little boy
You know you can't come up with anyone cuz literally NO ONE has called for that. And again you look the fool

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
quadsas":2s4r8hfm said:
vin.couve12":2s4r8hfm said:
quadsas":2s4r8hfm said:

To a point.

Reopening in five minutes...there.

sutz

Reaction score
Back, on topic. :34853_doh:

From the replay I saw, Russ had the ball too high. Instead of putting it in Carson's belly, he hit him in the chest.

Bad form. Cost us a TD, but not the game, at least.

olyfan63

Reaction score
quadsas":1oeqpwh3 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1oeqpwh3 said:
quadsas":1oeqpwh3 said:
vin.couve12":1oeqpwh3 said:

Just because you didn't doesn't mean people haven't. I am not digging through hundreds of threads little boy

Reported. Do you actually have anything football-related to contribute or are you just all-about name-calling?
There are other forums that specialize in juvenile name calling, that may be a better fit for the style (lack thereof) you seem to favor here.

olyfan63

Reaction score
sutz":nre84no2 said:

From the replay I saw, Russ had the ball too high. Instead of putting it in Carson's belly, he hit him in the chest.

Yeah, I thought the way the football was offered by Russell was a little "off", a bit high, and the whole exchange looked out of sync. It looked like it bounced off of Carson's chest and he never actually got hands on it.

Be interesting to see what Russell says about this, post-game. What I expect/predict: In his press conference, Russell will claim full responsibility for the fumble, that he put the ball up too high. Just how Russell rolls, and why he is the leader of this team.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
olyfan63":jyyg6zje said:
sutz":jyyg6zje said:

Yeah, I thought the way the football was offered by Russell was a little "off", a bit high, and the whole exchange looked out of sync. It looked like it bounced off of Carson's chest and he never actually got hands on it.

Be interesting to see what Russell says about this, post-game. What I expect/predict: In his press conference, Russell will claim full responsibility for the fumble, that he put the ball up too high. Just how Russell rolls, and why he is the leader of this team.
Too bad he's not elite along with being a leader..........................

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3dsjsoea said:
Okay, I came on this site hoping to enjoy a win on the road against IMHO the most hated franchise. Instead we get this bulls**t.
My post was total sarcasm in case your post was directed my way.

John63

Reaction score
the hand off 2as right between Carson's arms like it should be.

253hawk

Reaction score
Wilson put it too high and into the pads. Even if Carson anticipated it, it's almost impossible to get an arm up high enough to get over the ball, especially with pads on.

Latest posts