DK Metcalf

seabowl

Reaction score
That's two strong games. Like what I see and boy do we ever need for another good wr. Also Turner came to play today too.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, overall pretty good. Had a couple of blown routes/miscomm with Russ. Not that surprising with a young rookie.

Made some tough catches and ran hard after the catch, too.

Gotta give him a solid A-. :mrgreen:

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This Kid is legit! Great to see him catch his first TD

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The composure he showed on his TD catch after initially bobbling it was outstanding. Looked like a vet.

AlciG

Reaction score
But I thought he only made the 53 because of hype and where he was drafted. Certainly not because he deserves it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Needs to figure out how to hide his hand fighting better, two weeks and two Offensive pass interference penalties, I think he is getting hit because he is a rookie also, penalties that would not get called on say a Antonio Brown or a Julius Jones.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Megatron II. It’s very exciting to watch him develop. :irishdrinkers:

Fade

Reaction score
Remember that one poster who said he should be cut because he barely played in the pre-season. And other WRs were more deserving because of it. :D

But I digress.

DK is a load to deal with 1-on-1. Even if DBs have success against him on a particular play, that DB is expunging a lot of energy.

My critique on the coaches would be he can do more than run go, and back shoulder fade. Slant, Post, and Corner are good too.

Also moving him around more would be a good thing. He doesn't always have to be on the left in the X.

On his TD they moved him in the slot, which put a safety on him, which was great to see.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":1dfzwone said:
Needs to figure out how to hide his hand fighting better, two weeks and two Offensive pass interference penalties, I think he is getting hit because he is a rookie also, penalties that would not get called on say a Antonio Brown or a Julius Jones.
Good post

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
I think they are using DK well he caught two slants last week so he is not just running go routes.

One of the penalties on Brown was BS but I don't think he's going to be here long. If Turner can keep it up I have a feeling Jaron Brown is the one to get cut when Dickson/Reed come back if not Jennings.